User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Unthinkable - Hamas uses boys school for defense while bombing Israel soldiers.

On top of the world ShadowTiger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.35%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

Unthinkable - Hamas uses boys school for defense while bombing Israel soldiers.

The Video - Hamas uses an Elementary School for boys as cover to bomb Israeli Soldiers.

Israeli soldiers are then criticized by the tabloids for responding in self-defense due to splash damage.

*sigh*

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.69%

Re: Unthinkable - Hamas uses boys school for defense while bombing Israel soldiers.

Hamas should just be exterminated.

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%

Re: Unthinkable - Hamas uses boys school for defense while bombing Israel soldiers.

See, all this conflict could be solved if we dropped an H. bomb and made a few craters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Anthus View Post
    See, all this conflict could be solved if we dropped an H. bomb and made a few craters.
    right, because killing innocent people is fun.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.25%

The extremists on both sides certainly seem to think that killing innocents is fun. Frankly, I'm sick of caring about Israel/Palestine. I've seen too many atrocities on both sides to say that either side is right.
    The artist formally known as macweirdo42, formally known as weirdguy (it's a long, uninteresting story).

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.69%

Well, since I haven't abdicated my moral compass, I'll come down firmly on the side of Israel. They should exterminate Hamas.

On top of the world ShadowTiger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.35%

There is an image out there on the internet somewhere with two baby carriages, and an Israeli and Hamas soldier firing at each other. The Israel Soldier is in front of the baby carriage, defending it, and the Hamas soldier is behind the carriage, firing at the Israeli, using it as a meat shield.

Israel doesn't have any extremists. Even if you could say that they did, the only thing "extreme" about them is that they are "extremely naive." They still think there can be peace with the people who still believe in a holy war against others, in addition to regular war. Crusades much? Asking Hamas for Peace is like the mouse asking the snake for peace. The snake thinks the mouse is a religious infidel and must be eaten and squashed at all costs to satisfy their long-lasting traditions. Damned be these snakes in the sand.

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    65.77%

Yeah. I don't know what side to be on here. I know that a lot of people think this is a holy war, and in a sense it is, because it's being fought by religious extremists. But in reality, it's a land war. When the Jews settled there, they literally deported all of the people that were living there at the time. Israel was to be a Hebrew Nation exclusively.

So I can understand why these people are pissed. If I was forced out of my homeland, I'd be mighty pissed off too.

What Israel doesn't understand, is that they're not fighting a war. They're fighting a bunch of individuals. It's like us in Viet Nam. We knew we were fighting the Viet Cong, but who were they? Just regular people (mostly farmers) who held extreme political views and were being given weapons and ammunition from both North Korea and the USSR. This is why there were so many 'civilian' casualties. Since we were fighting civilians, every village was a potential VC 'compound'.

Hamas is the same thing. These people aren't soldiers. They're regular people with extremist religious views throwing rocks at Jews and firing homemade rockets over the border. And Israel is bombing the shit out of them, using chemical warfare and just generally acting like a big brother kicking the shit out of his annoying little brother who just wont stop fucking with him.

I think Israel is handling this wrong. What the Gaza Strip and the West Bank need is better policing. Again, Hamas is a group of civilian criminals with extremist views. No different than the Charles Manson Family or The Mob (Just with different viewpoints and goals). And how do you deal with a group of civilian criminals who have started shooting bombs out of schools? You get your police in there and you try your damndest to neutralize the situation and save as many of those schoolchildren as possible. You don't firebomb the school.

So again, What the Gaza Strip and the West Bank need is better police. If the Palestinian Authority won't take care of their criminals, then Israel needs to get their ass in there and do it themselves. Acting as a POLICE force.

So yeah, I feel for their basic complaint, but Hamas are being real douchebags and deserve to be exterminated. On the other hand, Israel needs to just deal with each situation responsibly and not bomb the shit out of their neighbors, who are basically living in the third world. It would be like if someone threw a couple of homemade rockets over the border of Mexico into the US, and we just nuked the shit out of 'wherever those rockets came from', irregardless if the rocket-shooter was even there any more, or if the area contained a shitload of small children and innocent civilians. Israel is a First-World Country, and they need to start acting like it.
    "In a democracy, majority rules. The majority of people are stupid. You do the math."

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.69%

Quote Originally Posted by firebug View Post
    Again, Hamas is a group of civilian criminals with extremist views.
    Actually, you are completely and utterly wrong. Hamas is the elected, ruling government of Gaza. They attacked Israel. Israel defended itself against a sovereign foreign government.

How do you think a country should respond if a neighboring country is lobbing rockets into their neighborhoods? Diplomacy? Israel has tried that literally for years.

Israel is a well developed, capitalist society that supports women's rights, human rights, democracy, and decency. Hamas is a elected, ruling terrorist regime that openly proclaims that its goal is kill everyone in Israel so that it will cease to exist.

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    65.77%

Quote Originally Posted by Beldaran View Post
    Actually, you are completely and utterly wrong. Hamas is the elected, ruling government of Gaza.
    I understand that. But the people lobbing rockets from schools aren't backed by Hamas. In fact, Hamas says that Israel is lying and that the attacks don't come from these places. You and I know that's utter bullshit, and if Hamas was elected legitimately, those people need to seriously look at the decisions they've made and the consequences of them. The people in the Palestinian Authority may have elected Hamas as their ruling party, but it's their (Hamas) first time actually running a country, and before that they were considered a terrorist organization (which they obviously are). The people lobbing the rockets aren't elected officials. That's like saying; 'The United States is controlled by elected Democrats. Therefore, individuals who commit terrorist acts and call themselves Democrats are acting on behalf of the United States.'

It is different, because Democrats don't consider someone else's land their own and hold it a principle to take that land back, but the analogy is accurate.

Individuals committed these atrocities and they need to be put to justice. Civilians shouldn't be killed indiscriminately because of the actions of a few douche bags.
    "In a democracy, majority rules. The majority of people are stupid. You do the math."

Thread Information