Pretty awesome. Quirk: When you choose the "Save and Quit" option from in front of the temple in Screen 1,0 when you restart, you start out in front of the abandoned house with the two Dekus eating dirt.

EDIT: And the spiderweb barrier north of the first bomb flower, .. Hookshotting it s utterly spectacular. Well done sir.

EDIT2: I actually hookshotted myself into the spiderweb, and got caught. The bug lies in that when I somehow propelled myself out of it to the north, I actually got stuck in the extreme north wall, and was thusly unable to move. Ah, to reproduce this, basically, hookshot to the south while in the web, and then hold up as the hookshot returns. Actually you don't even need to hold up.

Also, in the lower left corner(ish) of the "Meditation Garden" above that spiderweb screen I just mentioned, you can walk right under the blue tree. It's one of those quest-related layer bugs, I suppose.

Also, in the lower right corner of the screen to the right of the spiderweb screen, there is a tree with two black squares behind its covering. Compared to the two combos to the left of it, they should likely be mountainous combos as well, it is supposed.

And since you're so keen on puzzles, figure this one out. :p

Slashing the tall grass on the screen a bit northeast of the entrance yields a black undercombo bug. EDIT: Also, burning the red bushes in the wrong order is a permanent error: They don't come back once burned, even if the barriers don't lower.