Okay, since I really really really really want 2.5 to finish soon because I am pulling out my hair; I will offer some Shoelace suggestions! Dun Dun Dun!

* Screen Tabs
Screen tabs are great. No problem with that.

* Layers Bar
Layer's Bar is cool. One thing though is: wouldn't it be cool to automatically be taken to the layer screen you want to edit? Say for example, the layer 2, you want to edit it. So you click on Layer 2 go to, and it goes to that screen. Since there isn't that much room, I say a hot key could be good for that. For example, if you right click it goes, or maybe if you click while holding the ctrl. Just a thought. Just saying. If not, whatever.

* Combo Selectors
The main problem with this is that everything is SO SMALL. Seriously, when I am trying to make something like for example a certain combo cycle, the tiles look alike, so I don't know what I am clicking on because it is SO SMALL. Sometimes, there is a small detail on the tile that I have to go face to face with the screen just to see.

Solution: Make it two instead of three!!!! Or better yet: Have an option on the side of the current tile, that says: 1, 2, or 3. When it is clicked on 1. It only shows one! And if you really want on the top there can be left and right arrows to toggle through the combo selectors. When clicked 2, it shows 2. When clicked 3, it shows as displayed. I think this would be way better and we satisfy everyone.

* Main Panel
It is just two small. Especially for the all important mini map. Those toggle buttons on the bottom, need to be smaller. And then this needs to be stretched or at least redesigned for the mini map. My Solution is explained in the next part:

* Commands/Favorites
My suggestion is for both of them. The Main panel uses a toggle system to go through things. Why not use the same thing for the Commands and Favorites. Have an arrow button or tab that makes it toggle through the two: Commands and Favorites. It is still really easy to do and it saves A LOT of Room. They are pretty much the same size and it is in a perfect place, the lower right. Plus, the Main Panel can now be stretched to fit the bottom and be a lot bigger. <3

*Also
OMG, PLEASE extend the tile pages.... It is just impossible to edit things. That is my biggest hurdle with Large Mode. The Tile Page, and the Combo Pages are just UNBELIEVABLY SMALL. I just can't work with it. I tried and I can't. So that is why I am still in small mode. But once you fix that, I will move. But OMG, it is so small. >_<

That is all. XD