User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: I read before posting... But I need help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.55%

Re: I read before posting... But I need help.

Alright, this question isn't about help with editing anything, but about getting the program to run. I looked at the stickies and FAQ, but I didn't find anything regarding my concern. I went to load my game to play it, and everything is SUPER fast. Let me emphasize that... IT'S SUPER FAST! There we go. Yeah, I just press the directional keys and BAM there goes Link! I remember having this problem when I first downloaded ZQuest, but I don't remember what I did to fix it. I went into settings and looked around, but I don't see anything of significance. What's the beef guys?

Octorok
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    6.27%

Quote Originally Posted by Maetora View Post
    Alright, this question isn't about help with editing anything, but about getting the program to run. I looked at the stickies and FAQ, but I didn't find anything regarding my concern. I went to load my game to play it, and everything is SUPER fast. Let me emphasize that... IT'S SUPER FAST! There we go. Yeah, I just press the directional keys and BAM there goes Link! I remember having this problem when I first downloaded ZQuest, but I don't remember what I did to fix it. I went into settings and looked around, but I don't see anything of significance. What's the beef guys?
    Just press F1. :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    47.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    Just press F1. :)
    Also, if you want to use this newfound speed to your advantage, you can hold "`" (top left on most keyboards), and it will speed the game up only until you let go.
    Currently working on Legend of Zelda: Hero's End (Oringinally Zelda 2.5, but plot changed)
    Overworld: 100%
    Underworld 30%
    Dungeons: 13/14

And now for an irrelevant comment...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.55%

Hehe, duh... Thanks again guys.

Now I can finally start working on my fourth dungeon!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.55%

Alright, what's with the heart pieces? I collected 4 heart pieces, but my life didn't increase. I went to init data and set it to collect 4 pieces in order to gain 1 extra heart container, but still nothing happened.

EDIT: Okay, this isn't making any sense. I made a test quest file, and placed 4 heart pieces into 4 rooms. When I collected all 4, then my max heart life increased. But in my actual quest I'm working on, when I collect 4 heart pieces, my max heart life does NOT increase. So this has nothing to do with a bug or error. It has to do with my actual quest. I've checked the rules and init data, but I can't find anything in why this would be happening. I would hate to have to cancel a quest that I've worked on for so many hours, and I'm over 50% complete with it as well.

EDIT 2: Problem resolved. Setting the Heart Container type differently than what it should be, for some reason affects the use of the Heart PIECES. Weird.

Thread Information