On the wiki page for Dmaps, there's a section called Flags. One of the flags is "Use Caves Instead of Item Cellars." I can't find where to set that flag (or any other of the listed flags, for that matter). Does anyone know where to find it in 2.10? Is it even available in that version?

I spent about two hours fighting with it yesterday, trying to make Dmap 10 use a cave style item room accessed through a stairway within the dungeon. Whenever I entered the item room screen, I entered from the top left, like where you would enter an item cellar in a dungeon in the original LoZ. The way I have the cave drawn, the top left is solid rock; I intend for Link to enter from the center of the bottom of the screen.

So, I think activating that flag would fix the problem, but I can't find it.

Or, should I set the map (map 4) to Overworld instead? Right now, it's set to cave. Would that cause other complications? I'm using it for three separate "caverns" that go underground via hidden stairs from the overworld, then re-emerge elsewhere on the overworld. Maybe someone knows a better way to do that.