Anyone else having this issue? Or is it just my computer:

ZC and ZQuest run fine on my computer for the most part no matter what resolution or size I run them in, until my computer either goes into a screen saver or hibernates. Whether or not ZC is running at the time doesn't seem to make a difference. When ZC is up and the green rain screen saver starts to run and I let it go for just a little bit, the program starts to respond very sluggishly, although playable for the most part. If my computer goes into standby or hibernates either with a ZC program running or not, it goes to run so slow that I can't really play a quest, but I can continue making ZC, though the animated combos just play very very slowly. The only way I've been able to fix this is to restart. I'm running Windows XP on a fairly quick machine. 2 gigs of RAM, 128 mb video card, and a 2.0 gig athlon turion64x2. I wonder if it has to do with my OS seeing as its an HP released with Vista, and I downgraded and used a lot of third party drivers, though everything else runs great. The only issue I have with the computer since downgrading is with ZC, which is one of the reasons I downgraded to begin with.

I haven't tested this on another machine yet, but I plan to tomorrow when I get to work. I can't confirm that this happens on my Linux either, as I wiped that partition a couple weeks ago and haven't gotten around to reinstalling it yet. I wasn't sure if this was a bug or not, because I'm still not convinced that its not my computer, so I decided I'd ask to see if anyone else is experiencing it first.