User Tag List

Thread: About (custom) sound events..

toastyc12

About (custom) sound events..

I'm pretty sure this is a beta feature so I'm posting this here. If this is wrong, sue me, or just move it to the right place.

Well, I added a bunch of custom sounds, saved and when I reloaded my quest, they were all gone. i havent tried re adding them yet, but i will next time I work on it. EDIT: yeah... it's true they didn't save. some of the names saved, but all the sounds were reset

My original question was about sounds for certain events (or flags or whatever they are called): I want to have some sounds for certain events, but not sure on the way to go about doing that. These events include:

-When an arrow hits a wall
    -When an arrow hits an object it was intended to hit
    -When a chest is "opened"
    -When a "." appears in a message string
    -When a boss dies
    -When heart piece is picked up (different sound from a normal item pickup)
    -When a (locked) door is opened
    -when a door is opened

also, is it possible to have two or three sounds play at the same time? or am I going to have an easier time just mixing sounds together on my own?

Octorok
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.22%

Re: About (custom) sound events..

There's a shutter sound opening, as for a Heart Piece pickup, you can alter the pickup SFX in the Item Editor to your liking.

Click here to level up my card, or be sacrificed... ^_^

Want to see Shattered Earth, AGN's RPG, back? Got a computer that is capable of running a server? PM me!

Thread Information