User Tag List

Thread: 'Rope 2 Doesn't Flash' And 'Bubbles Don't Flash', why do these rules still exist?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.49%

'Rope 2 Doesn't Flash' And 'Bubbles Don't Flash', why do these rules still exist?

I'm going to restate this since I received no reply in the old thread 4 months ago:

See the rules circled in red? 'Rope 2 Doesn't Flash' and Bubbles Don't Flash'

Now, here's the enemy flag circled in green: 'Is Flashing'; You can just make the Rope 2 stop flashing by going to the enemy editor, selecting the Rope 2, and un-checking the 'Is Flashing' Enemy Flag. You can also do the same with the temp. jinx bubbles [Bubble (Sword, Temporary Disabling); and Bubble (Item, Temporary Disabling)]. However, in Build 846, The 'Rope 2 Doesn't Flash' and 'Bubbles Don't Flash' Quest Rules are still found under the Enemy Rules, but those two rules shouldn't even exist anymore, because the 'Is Flashing' Flag in the Enemy Editor pretty much makes those rules obsolete.
    When I un-checked the 'Is Flashing' Flag for the Rope 2, it used CSet 9 instead of flashing, and when I un-checked the 'Is Flashing' Flag for the temp. jinx bubbles Bubble (Sword, Temporary Disabling); and Bubble (Item, Temporary Disabling)], they used CSet 9 instead of flashing. And I didn't even have to check the rules that made them stop flashing.

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.64%

Re: 'Rope 2 Doesn't Flash' And 'Bubbles Don't Flash', why do these rules still exist?

The quest rules remain probably to keep backwards compatability as simple as it can be. Or maybe just nobody ever thought to fix it...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.49%

Re: 'Rope 2 Doesn't Flash' And 'Bubbles Don't Flash', why do these rules still exist?

Quote Originally Posted by mighty_darknut View Post
    Or maybe just nobody ever thought to fix it...
    I think it's that the developers never thought to remove the 2 rules I mentioned in this thread.

Developer
    ZC Developer

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.54%

This hasn't completely escaped my attention!

I think I'll remove them next month.

Thread Information