Title:
The Legend of Zelda: The Triforce Trials

Overview/Details:
While I was doing Level 7 of my other quest, The Legend of Zelda Remix, the idea to make this quest hit me. Although I still need to finish Level 8 from the previously mentioned quest, I decided to make plans for this new quest. The story is set in ancient Hyrule, then known as the Hyrule Kingdom. The three goddesses, Din, Nayru, and Farore wanted to find an apt hero in case trouble sprouted in the land. When they found a good candidate, Link, their plans are spoken to him. They tell Link that if he's willing to be this hero, he must first gather the three Triforce pieces in order to fully explore the Temple of the Triforce, where his reward awaits... Link, both a curious and adventurous teen, decides to take on this challenge and sets off in his new journey...

Overworld Map:
About 1% done

Dungeon development:
1. 0 % done
2. 0 % done
3. 0 % done
4. 0 % done

Screenshots:
Teaser (with updated tileset):
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...TeaserShot.jpg

Extra information:
This quest will be significantly shorter than my other quest, but it will have improved graphics. This is a way for me for trying new graphics and for introducing a good Zelda for beginners who want to know what Zelda is all about. This quest also might be a little easier than my other quest (due to the two reasons mentioned), but not too easy either. Since I will begin development after I finish my first quest, this quest will not be finished soon... But, do look here once in a while, I might add some updates.

Updates:
-Updated the tileset for the quest.
-Updated dungeon plans.