Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    72.85%

Cool AGN Mafia- The Hit Strategy Game

I'm playing in a game of Mafia at PZC, so I was thinking I could set up a game of it here.

If you guys haven't heard of it, take a look at the general rules here

I'm aiming for at least 15 players first.

This will be primarily played out in Private Messages, with each vote being sent to me(the narrator) as a PM. It starts on a Night Round, then goes to a Day Round after 2 days or all of the votes have been sent, whichever comes first.
    During the Day Round, all of the players who are still alive will discuss the possible identities of the Mafia members, and vote to lynch someone. After the lynching (or two days have passed), the next Night round begins.

The Roles in this game-
    (Townspeople)
    Citizen- Does nothing at night. The most common role.

Peeping Tom- PM's me telling whose room they want to watch during the night. I will respond and they will know everything that goes on in that player's room.

Doctor- PM's me in order to protect one person each night.

Trapper- PM's me in order to booby trap one person's room each night. Anybody who enters that person's room that night will die, except the Peeping Tom and the Godfather.

Sheriff- PM's me each night, asking about the identity of one person. I will tell them.

Brothers- There are two of them, and they both live in the same room. If a Mafia member kills one brother, he is killed by the other. If the Godfather comes in, the living brother will know.

(Mafia)
    Mafia- They all know all of the other Mafia members, as well as who the Godfather is. They each send me a vote on who is to die that night.

Godfather- Same role as Mafia, but has the deciding vote in a tie as well as his own vote. He decides who is to do the killing for the night. Also, when investigated by the Sheriff, he comes back as a Citizen. Oh, and he can't die at night either.

The game will start with 4 Mafia, the Godfather, the Trapper, two Brothers, the Doctor, the Peeping Tom, and 5 Citizens. If the Mafia ever outnumber the Townspeople, the Mafia win. If all of the Mafia members die, the townspeople win.

I'll wait for people to join the game.

Currently: 0 players.
    Play Super Link Bros. today! It's my second Zelda quest, it runs on build 816.

The Random Ninsanity Roleplaying Network
    A roleplaying website run my me, Alestance, The Satellite, and Russadwan. Invent a character and join today!

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.29%

Re: AGN Mafia- The Hit Strategy Game

I'll join! Sign me up!
    Play The Darkness Within, my newest ZC Quest! Download here:
    http://www.purezc.net/index.php?page=quests&id=374

Quote Originally Posted by rock_nog View Post
    Well of course eveything's closed for Easter - don't you know of the great Easter tradition of people barricading themselves up to protect themselves from the return of Zombie Christ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    72.85%

That's 1/15 players! Anyone else?
    Play Super Link Bros. today! It's my second Zelda quest, it runs on build 816.

The Random Ninsanity Roleplaying Network
    A roleplaying website run my me, Alestance, The Satellite, and Russadwan. Invent a character and join today!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    31.1%

Put me down

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0.14%

you might want to rethink the rules a bit if you're only getting 1 signup a month. otherwise you *might* be able to get the game started sometime late 2009.

Thread Information