User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Out of work and possibly dying

Schrodinger's roomate. He killed my cat! Maybe.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    86.85%

Re: Out of work and possibly dying

Quote Originally Posted by AtmaWeapon View Post
    Dude. Seriously.

Pee in a cup, and take a sip. If it tastes like vinegar, you need to see a doctor because it's something serious.
    Are we talking about a taste like white vinegar or more like apple vinegar?
    Trevelyan
    Version 2.4

Winner of the Teh Winnar! award in the first writing contest.

There ain't no party like my nanna's tea party!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    66.75%

These people thought there was a better way too.
    Talga Vassternich -- Deserve Victory

--------------------------------------------------------

Check out my YouTube channel! I'm doing video game reviews and retrospectives from the NES/SNES eras.
    I also now have a webpage: www.braselthegamer.com
    Contributor for Gaming Rebellion! Columnist of the new series Breakdown!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    10.62%

Honestly we can't tell you what to do. If you're turning to the internet for help, one of two things is true:
    • You're so indecisive you can't make a decision without asking a group of strangers who aren't qualified to make a decision for advice.
    • You aren't going to go to the doctor, and you were hoping for several, "Wait it out man. Painful lungs, shortness of breath, and parts of your body turning blue is perfectly normal" responses to reinforce this decision.
    In either case, it's always worth going to the doctor when bad symptoms persist. Here's an anecdote I'm sure you'll ignore. I just had a sore throat that started out feeling just like a typical sinus infection-related thing, and I always ignore these because by the time I can get a doctor's appointment and time off of work they are gone. This one lasted a week and a half, and by the end it was getting hard to swallow and my ear was very irritated. I went to the doctor and discovered that somehow I developed cellulitis in my throat. Treatment took some thought, since I'm allergic to the two antibiotics usually used for this. The doctor finally found one that she thought might work, and after two days of the antibiotic I could drink water without flinching again. Today, I feel good as new. Who knows what would have happened to me if I decided to soldier through it? It wasn't getting any better, and it had already spread from my throat to my ear via the Eustachian tube. I definitely don't think it would have been wise to let it go on.

Your symptoms are fairly severe, if you're even telling the truth. You asked for opinions, and it's not polite to ask people for their opinion then argue with them. My opinion is you should see a doctor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    58.02%

What is it with people hating doctors? Is it just because they're smart and rich? Is it jealousy? I can understand not going if you don't have the money, but really, what is more important than your health?

Please go see a doctor, as I'm sure none of us would like you to die or even get very sick.

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    98.1%

---
    Last edited by Lilith; 10-04-2023 at 04:29 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    35.7%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

You might have been sucking in some nice fiberglass insulation or just blown-in insulation of some kind. Generally this is not a smart thing to do. When ripping out ceilings or walls, or going into an attic you should wear a face mask to prevent breathing in alot of particles. And afterwards you gotta shower and wash your clothes. There's alot of nasty shit in the non-living spaces of buildings.

It'd probably be smart to get some of that dust and have someone tell you what it is so you know if its toxic or anything. Smoking helps because of some sort of paralyzing type of effect on your lungs. But that's just like taking a pain killer but not treating what is fucked up.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

Well if you want some different advice then seeing a doctor then I'd recommend fruits, vegetables, herbs. Think these ideas are foolish, well I personally don't. It helped me stay healthy most of the year.

Guessing you also have depression due to your job life not going so well. I personally have a job, but so hard trying to find a new job that I would want.

My name used to be Pikachu19192.

Legend of Zelda - GemsOfMystery

Thread Information