I've written some new scripts this week. Quest link.

Firstly: Link can buy a fishing-line from the first shop and use it as a grappling hook. This has never been attempted in a videogame before and may never be attempted ever again. But, most importantly, Link can use the fishing-line to fish in water. Go south two screens and shoot it at the water. Currently, Link can only catch a green rupee (test item) or some left boots... but cannot hold them up yet.

Furthermore, while it could be possible to add limited player controls to the fishing element, I would like to remind everyone that Link knows nothing about fishing and also lacks a pole.

Secondly: I promised a "procedurally generated enemy gauntlet" when making Moon Tower, the goal area of the eight-minute opening sequence. If you go up the rightmost stairs and expend your initial key, you can see what's been done so far. Try going up five floors then going down again.

No enemies yet, though. I'm thinking that, since the Moon Tower is a tower to the moon (why not?), its numerous enemies should look unlike any others seen in the game. Angels? Aliens? Geometric lights?

Script source will be posted later.