3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.34%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

Re: Okami Wii

That's what's been happening with me. I have a major Brawl Tournament coming up on Thursday night, ... ... but for the life of me, I just can't bring myself to care. Okami comes first.

I got into the major city and have been working my arse off grinding for cash so I can get the second taunt skill. I can't believe how much it costs. Oh hell, I can't believe what the taunt is. @ @. ... ... What either taunt is. Awesome other abilities though. :)

Seriously, it even has one of those "Cave of infinite trials" things. Except more than one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.06%

Well, damn, now I really want this game.
    *sigh* I need cash...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowTiger View Post
    I got into the major city and have been working my arse off grinding for cash so I can get the second taunt skill. I can't believe how much it costs. Oh hell, I can't believe what the taunt is. @ @. ... ... What either taunt is. Awesome other abilities though. :)

Seriously, it even has one of those "Cave of infinite trials" things. Except more than one.
    I haven't gotten the 2nd "taunt" move that helps you get demon fangs yet either, but if I were you, I'd save my money for getting the upgraded power slash moves, and the many other techniques you'll want to learn. They cost much more money. (btw, I LOVE that there's actually something to spend all of your money on unlike some other game ::Twilight Princess ::cough::) Besides, you can get lots of demon fangs fighting the monsters with the red skulls circling around them that you find in Shinshu (sp?) field later. They drop 3 fangs when you do a power slash floral finisher on them.

By cave of infinite trials, what do you mean? I found a few caves with upgraded versions of the spider boss, and when I return to them there are devils gates that start really long fights with lots of normal baddies. Once I finish the fight, it looked like I could keep playing it over again. Is that what you mean? If so, I wouldn't exactly compare it to a cave of trials, but it is a good way to get money, if you're good anyways.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    10.6%

Saving up for the golden inkpot? I'd have to say that is the single most important thing to get in the entire game.

Karate guys for cash. Aegix Drakan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    35.81%

heh, just got the cherry bomb ability.

LOOOOOVE IT. I am now owning the crap out of stuff. Those dudes with the drums that take lot of hits to take down? I wait for it to surface, hide behind it....BAM! As soon as it gets up, BAM! I win.

oh, and Mrs Orange's Raging Demon Cameo FTFW. I almost rolled on the floor after that one. XD

And I finally found my one and only gripe with this game. It needs a *center camera behind Ammy* button.
    Quote Originally Posted by phattonez
    AGN is not meant for people who have lives. Come back home, turn the lights off and stare in awe at the glow that comes from the monitor.
    Do you enjoy challenging RPGs? Do you enjoy dark storylines? You'll like my game. Go on, it's not very long.
    You can download my game for free right here!
    Feedback on it would be nice. It'll help with future projects.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Cloral View Post
    Saving up for the golden inkpot? I'd have to say that is the single most important thing to get in the entire game.
    I have to agree. I just got the Golden Ink Pot, and it is such a huge help. But now I want more! I want the items that let me warp between origin mirrors and walk on water :)

Still, you could have the Golden Ink Pot long before you earn 2,000,000 Yen to get Brown Rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegix Drakan View Post
    oh, and Mrs Orange's Raging Demon Cameo FTFW. I almost rolled on the floor after that one. XD

And I finally found my one and only gripe with this game. It needs a *center camera behind Ammy* button.
    There's also a few Viewtiful Joe references in the game. They're great. (the dojo master's transformation is the big one)

I agree about needing a "center camera" button That would've been nice, although I'm getting used to using the d-pad to control the camera whereas initially it completely frustrated me.

On top of the world ShadowTiger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.34%

Quote Originally Posted by vegeta1215 View Post
    I have to agree. I just got the Golden Ink Pot, and it is such a huge help. But now I want more! I want the items that let me warp between origin mirrors and walk on water :)
    Oh, never heard about that latter one! But I just saved the capital city though. I'll find it in due time.

Still, you could have the Golden Ink Pot long before you earn 2,000,000 Yen to get Brown Rage.
    Working on it now. I don't need two demon fangs at once. I have the elusive famous shoto weapon called "[font-courier]PATIENCE[/font]" Huzzah!

I agree about needing a "center camera" button That would've been nice, although I'm getting used to using the d-pad to control the camera whereas initially it completely frustrated me.
    It's only really annoying when it doesn't tilt a bit down. I like looking at the ground in front of Ammy wherever I go, rather than off in the distance.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

Oh, never heard about that latter one! But I just saved the capital city though. I'll find it in due time.
    You get both of those items from The Emperor if you give him enough demon fangs. He's the same person who you get the Golden Ink Pot from.

Working on it now. I don't need two demon fangs at once. I have the elusive famous shoto weapon called "[font-courier]PATIENCE[/font]" Huzzah!
    So what was that second taunt skill you were talking about? (I was thinking Golden Fury was the first, Brown Rage the second. After all, they are both silly, and you risk taking a hit when performing them, so I'd classify them as taunts)

On top of the world ShadowTiger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.34%

Yep, those were them. No third taunt. And, yes, I've certainly spoken with the emperor and seen his 'warez. I'm probably not going to buy that Peace Bell though. No point. The battles aren't nearly difficult enough to warrant absolute avoidance.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

The Peach Bell was actually the first thing I bought. It's really nice to be able to walk by monsters and not have them chase me and trap me in their sphere of evil. I choose if and when I want to fight

Thread Information