Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    46.07%

Re: Okami Wii

bwhahah figured that one out on my first try. And no, I'm taking a break before I start up the game again, and will be using karmic transformer 9 to look 'REAL!'
    "If anybody says him/her/it without defining what they're talking about, the conversation is automatically about my p.e.n.i.s. :-D" - Wild Bill
    "Design ideas come to me during fetid fits of masturbation." - C-Dawg
    "I want to give NoeL a blowjob! ^_^" - Peteo
    "The magic boob should be mine any minute!" - Koopa
    "Suicide is the most sincere form of self-criticism" - My Film Professor

On top of the world ShadowTiger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.3%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

I used that one for a few minutes. I found that it "broke" the flow of the scenery of the game, so I tacked on the Shiranui transformer, .. or at least the one I think was the Shiranui transformer, and am content with it now.

I find myself doing battles just for the demon fangs at this point, really. I can't wait to get to the third spider gate to let the money roll on in. I used all of my money on the last merchant before the final boss, and finished the game with about seventeen hundred thousand yen. That was kinda weird.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    10.46%

Where the devil is Komuso in Sei-an city? I've fought him in Kamiki and in Kusa, but I can't seem to find the jerk in Sei-an.

*edit* It might be the fact that he's in the aristocrat quarters, where I haven't been looking. I suppose I'll know in a moment if I get the last bead :)

On top of the world ShadowTiger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.3%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

Ah, congrats! Very awesome. He's actually just off the path in the middle of the Aristocratic quarter. When you enter, head straight, while looking to your left. He should be near a tree, close to the entrance. (Relatively close, between the horizontal river and the entrance.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    10.46%

Did they delete the credits entirely? I knew they had altered them, but I didn't expect to see no credits at all. Poor clover

On a happier note, I just completed the game with all stray beads. I've recorded about 80 of them, so I still have about 20 to record. Unfortunately, I just tested and discovered that it looks like the chests that had stray beads in them are completely gone now. I'll probably end up GameSharking my way through the PS2 version to record those, but for now I'm doing a playthrough with the stray beads as a sort of victory lap.

Seeing the end made me remember how obvious a sequel was; it's a shame that it's probably never going to see the light of day. Knowing what I know now about how Okami sold, I understand why Capcom didn't feel like Clover was worth the investment, but it was such a great game

Also, I don't think whoever was having trouble with the Yosphet race is still having it, but here's my run:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIeJFaEtGKo

It took me about 5 tries; I was always ahead until I got to the stupid snowballs. I didn't think about Solar Flare. I managed to find the shortcut around them on my 4th run, and on the 5th I managed to avoid enough snowballs to get there.

Thread Information