Name: ... don't wanna share. Just call me Aegix, or (if you're a really good friend) I don't mind being called Age.
Pets: None. My bird and turtle both died. But if you count virtual pets, then I guess I can mention my Tails chao. XD
Siblings: 1. Younger brother. He bugs me a lot, but it's just because he looks up to me so much.
Favorite Movie: ...uh...I guess I'll just have to throw FF7: advent children out there. I'm not too much of a movie guy. If It's good, it's good. I have to no absolute favourites.
Favorite Band: ... I don't have a particular favourite band. I get most of my music from ripped game OSTs and other random songs that one of my buddies gives to me. I got everything from random J-pop to Aerosmith (Dream on, baby!).
Favorite Sport: Uhh...Hockey, I guess. I dont' ofllow the MTL canadians too much, but I do root for them.
Favorite Food: I believe it's called Paprikash Chirkeh. ....It's a Hungarian dish. You take chicken meat, boil it in sauce, and then add it to little round noodles. It's absolutely amazing. ....I also happen to like instant soup with an egg added, eaten with chopsticks.
Favourite game: Tales of Symphonia. Best game...EVER. or course, I got lot of other favourites too...
Occupation (if student, area of study): Student in Graphic Design. I'm learning to make websites, brochures...all that jazz. I'm currently on my internishp, And once that's done I'm off to the real world.
If you posted in the old thread, what's changed for you since then: I have no clue. I don't even think I posted in the old one.