Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.77%

Official Rules/Process for Gemstone

As you may or may not know, the two new features to fill in the gaps from the time difference in the AGN Expo are the Screenshot of the Week and Gemstone features. The Gemstone feature spotlights old and somewhat forgotten quests that deserve to be played and are, well, gems. Myself and Russadwan will run this event, as well as Pineconn, so please respect us accordingly. In the instance where me, Russ, or Pineconn aren't available at the time of the month's Gemstone, Joe123 and Amaster42 will take our place for that month. This is opposite of course for the Screenshot of the Week.

I'll start with the basic outline for each month.

At the beginning of the month(we're a little late this month, since we just got the ball rolling), a thread will be opened for nominations for quests that you feel are forgotten, but good. Post ASAP, since once it's closed we're done taking nominations for the month.
    More towards the middle of the month, depending on how long nominations are taken, there will be an official poll. Links to all quests as well as a brief description and whatever ZC version you may need to play it will be provided. At the moment, the staff of these events are unable to find a way to make poll results private. If you want to look at what quest is winning, fine, but don't ruin the surprise for those that are really trying to make it one. Polls will be private in that you won't see who voted for what quest.

Somewhat near the end of the month, either me or Russ(or the alternates if we're gone) will post the results of the poll, any links needed if you missed the voting, and an extended description and some strong points of the quest. Then the process starts all over again.

Here are the official rules:

1)Follow all normal AGN guidelines. This one's a no-brainer.
    2)Don't complain when the quest you want doesn't make it. All previously nominated quests will be put in a pool waiting for the next month, so there's a chance you'll see it next time around. No whining.
    3)Get your nomination posted ASAP. Once the nomination thread is closed, that's it. No more until the next month.

Click here to level up my card!

"Everybody's doing it... I just wanted to be popular."
    Bender- Futurama

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.77%

Re: Official Rules/Process for Gemstone

As an addendum to these rules, I will note that you can only post ONE nomination. Be sure to make it count.

Click here to level up my card!

"Everybody's doing it... I just wanted to be popular."
    Bender- Futurama

Thread Information