Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%

Happy April 1st

Thanks to the valiant efforts of some of the forum members, Glenn and friends have come to realize ruling AGN is more trouble than it's worth, and sold it back to War Lord. Some of their exploits are chronicled here.

Glenn and each of the following BANEND MEMBRES were played by a different person. One of them was Masamune; the others were members of the staff.

Glenn the Great - ?
    lightnin-z - ?
    Zelda64GLD - ?
    Fira - ?
    GamerMan - ?
    punkonjunk1024 - ?

Think you can match the staff member/Masamune to the banned member? One of the conspirators has offered 1 year of premium membership to the first non-Masamune member to match everyone correctly. Also, if you thought one banned member was played particularly convincingly, let them know!

Lastly, there is a serious possibility GB will remain open. Discuss your opinion here.

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.86%

Re: Happy April 1st

Well, I am guessing that you did Glenn. Am I right?
    Quote Originally Posted by rock_nog View Post
    Well of course eveything's closed for Easter - don't you know of the great Easter tradition of people barricading themselves up to protect themselves from the return of Zombie Christ?

-15 penalty to all intuit direction checks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.88%

Glenn was quite probably Breaker unless the avatar and manner of dialogue were meant to throw us off in that guess.

Whoever did Zelda64gld I think was using a script as I noticed identical mispellings, like they were using a script as someone theorized Zelda64gld was indeed doing. Of course, it's also a popular theory that Zelda64gld was a staff joke to begin with, so I'm going to have to guess that was War Lord since Shadowblazer's not around these days.

Beyond that I'm not sure. "lightnin-z" should've had a g at the end of lightning though, if memory serves.

For those who are newer and were likely confused by my own exploits, waaaay back my account named used to be Tails, and I was actually banned for a big drama llama post where I said I was leaving forever and flamed various staff members for what I perceived as abuse, though of course really they were just screwing with me and I was being stuck up and shut-in, and I really learned a great deal from the whole affair; AGN helped filled one of the holes for me that being forcibly homeschooled left behind.

Anyway, one of my more favorite avatars from back then was a large sprite of Tails posing from the end of Sonic 2, onto which I drew a Star Trek original series movie uniform. I can't find that one anywhere (I also did one with a TOS Kirk green wrap uniform, can't find that either), but as a little nod I drew Tails plus Otohime Mutsumi hair elements plus glasses plus an Andromeda High Guard uniform, to similar effect but to account for the shift of my ways in the years since then:

Upon doing that and setting my custom title to "Captain Tails the Fox" (back in the day I was wanting my custom title to be "Captain" or "Admiral"... ugh. Star Trek influence of course, but I feel embarrassed my by little kid antics. I also started using "Tails the Fox" for a few things like the early days of #AGN, deciding it cooler than merely "Tails". Being 12 and the dramatic changes it brought for me mentally and emotionally, going through stuff, I requested a change to "Jennifer", which I'm quite happy with, though I usually use "Mitsukara" as my handle for everything else), I proceeded to make up crazy BS about Glenn (in reality... I haven't seen him in a very long time and we haven't talked much, but we've bounced back and forth over years between being semi-friends and me hating the shit out of him for certain things we've generally moved past. I think I'm on good terms with him as last we spoke, but his legacy at AGN is definitely epic lolz and I attempted to contribute in a humorous way) and played along, making a few weird in-jokes to things years past that I don't think many people probably got XD

But yeah, I really enjoyed this and had fun. I love how thorough and long it went- that's a butt ton of silly posts! Epic April Fools.

The Legend of Zelda: The Inverse Mirror supporter

Behold, ye Banner of Gannons! Behold the power of regional changes and despair!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.99%

As of yet, all guesses are....highly innacurate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    78.11%

Glenn the great was ctr-alt-del
    Punkonjunk moocow
    Breaker was just Breaker
    lightnin-z - masamune
    Fira Dechipher
    Zelda64GLD Biggy0
    Gamerman DarkDragon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0.45%

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    since Shadowblazer's not around these days.
    Shadowblazer is everywhere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.45%

Glenn the Great - DarkDragon
    lightnin-z - Breaker
    Zelda64GLD - Dechipher
    Fira - Archibaldo
    GamerMan - Biggiy
    punkonjunk1024 - Masamune

Meh, that's as close as I'm gonna get.
    invincible - "Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and everyone thinks that theirs is the only one that doesn't stink."

Elihu Burritt - "Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence."

2008 Record (final): 84-78: NL West Champs

Armageddon Task Manager

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    12.04%

Glenn the Great - ?
    lightnin-z - ?
    Zelda64GLD - ?
    Fira - ?
    GamerMan - ?
    punkonjunk1024 - ?

Those are your options. Both of your guesses are wrong, by the way.

Not in their entirety...you got some of them right.

<SUCCESSOR> Its Shadowblazer's dark essence invading the forums

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.86%

You know, you guys should definitly have included Pineconn_lolz. He's been trying so hard to come back recently, it would have been much more realistic if he did.

And I will say this again: No more fake banning! It's horrible! There was actually a discussion about hacking AGN over at Pure ZC to restore the old accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by rock_nog View Post
    Well of course eveything's closed for Easter - don't you know of the great Easter tradition of people barricading themselves up to protect themselves from the return of Zombie Christ?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Nah, no one would want to be Lolz. And fake banning is ridiculously hilarious. I even nominated myself to be banned.

Glenn the Great - DarkDragon (I'm a little skeptical about this as I noticed DD was viewing the Admin CP most of yesterday)
    lightnin-z - Masamune
    Zelda64Gld - Dechipher
    Fira - Archibaldo
    GamerMan - ShadowTiger
    punkonjunk1024 - Breaker

Look at all the wrongness!
    My quests:
    End of Time - First quest, uses classic graphics (Help/discussion thread)
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)
    End of Time DX - Remake of my first quest (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Thread Information