User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I am God

Glenn the Great

I am God

You guys always like to discuss and argue about the existence of a "god."
    Here is my two cents.
    In this world, all you really have is your sensory perception.
    I see things...I smell, taste, touch, and hear things. I look at everything in a different light than all of you. Only what I experience truly matters.
    Therefore, I am God of this world, and you would all do well to bow before me.

The Time-Loop Continues ZC Developer
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.44%

Re: I am God

By your definition a tuna fish would be god also, and personally I'd much rather worship the tuna fish. They make better sandwiches.
    This post contains the official Gleeok seal of approval. Look for these and other posts in an area near you.

Glenn the Great

In their eyes, yes, they are god. So are you. But in my eyes, I reign supreme.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

Bah. The only thing you reign supreme over is your own over-inflated ego. You don't have any power over the rest of us.
    Current status: Former College student / Former Intern for Hardcore Gamer Magazine
    ----------------------------
    Teh Winnar of the second Annual Writing Contest!

The Time-Loop Continues ZC Developer
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.44%

Well you sure have amassed a group of loyal followers haven't you Glenn? Too bad none of them can spell your name right and call you a FAGGTO...if that's what you mean by "reign supreme".

I also disagree, Tuna is far better than Tilapia.
    This post contains the official Gleeok seal of approval. Look for these and other posts in an area near you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.94%

Answer me this...: If you perceive yourself as a god, why can't you find something worth while to do with your time?

Glenn the Great

God's desire to be worshiped. In this way, I am no different from any other "god" in history. My loyal following will begin right here. What better place than a place called Armageddon?

-15 penalty to all intuit direction checks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%

You should read the bible, the bible is good except the parts that are wrong which say that Glenn is great and every one of us are gods and goddesses in the end except the ones that suck. But you can be redeemed by stopping calling people mean names and not forcing them to listen to rap music! Yay!

The Legend of Zelda: The Inverse Mirror supporter

Behold, ye Banner of Gannons! Behold the power of regional changes and despair!

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    95.79%

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn the Great View Post
    You guys always like to discuss and argue about the existence of a "god."
    Here is my two cents.
    In this world, all you really have is your sensory perception.
    I see things...I smell, taste, touch, and hear things. I look at everything in a different light than all of you. Only what I experience truly matters.
    Therefore, I am God of this world, and you would all do well to bow before me.
    Your logic fails when you suggest that we should also view you as a god. You may be correct that each person is a god within their own mind, but then doesn't that apply to everybody?
    Basically, if you're going to say that we should all worship you, you need to establish that not only are you god over your own perceptions, but that your godliness extends into our perceptions.
    There are some things rupees can't buy...
    For everything else there's Master Sword Card.

I'm in your darkest nightmares and your wildest dreams, where nothing is ever as it seems.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    17.83%

What Glenn is saying here is that unlike most people, he is able to not only apprehend reality, but to apprehend the true, underlying nature of reality. Obviously, the claim would seem dubious at best, for, at the very least, our lack of the ability to apprehend the true nature of reality extends to our lack of the ability to apprehend the truth when we are presented with it.

Nonetheless, over the years, Glenn has, in fact, done much to demonstrate that his fundamental perception of reality differs greatly from that of most people. I've had my doubts, but he seems to be able to perceive connections within reality that aren't apparent at the surface, and for that reason, I, for one, believe him.
    The artist formally known as macweirdo42, formally known as weirdguy (it's a long, uninteresting story).

Thread Information