Brief History Lesson:
To Whom it May Concern,
Any major changes that occur to Zelda Classic used to be up to the discretion of Phantom Menace and Warlord. Once upon a time ago, I contacted Phantom Menace so that ZC could receive the glory that it deserved...and ZCN was born. However, after much bickering, it was decided that ZC would remain here, amongst the filth of AGN. Fortunately for all ZC fans, now that Lightning-Z owns AGN, he also owns the rights to ZC.

What does this mean to the average user? Very big things. L-Z and I are currently deciding what to do with the code. Open Source? Possible...but no money. The best plan that we have come up with is to contact NOA regarding a sale...Zelda Classic DS anyone?

In the meantime, all quests that are submitted to the database will first be tested by myself...if they do not meet the following criteria, they will not be accepted.

1. Three octorocks per screen, because let's face it, octorocks rule.
2. Somewhere in the quest there must be the text, "Glenn is my God. All hail Glenn."
3. The boomerang MUST be located in the first dungeon. Nintendo got it right the first time, stop messing it up.

Also, effective immediately, all websites that are based off of Zelda Classic must change their material, or else I will contact a lawyer regarding a lawsuit of the ZC trademark. I will be contacting PureZC shortly, and they will have 72 hours to comply.