User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [758] Wall Masters continue to come out of wall after clock is picked up

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.62%

Re: [758] Wall Masters continue to come out of wall after clock is picked up

which emulator you used cbailey :) nestopia with the sprite limit enabled is the best one for bug testing... a real NES is the penultimate for bug testing.
    Computer specifications:
    Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 @ 2.66GHZ | Asus P6T Motherboard | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Integrated Sound | Nvidia Geforce 560 Ti 2048MB PCI-E | Corsair AX760 Power Supply | Thermaltake Armor+ MX case

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    92.73%
    I am certain that Zelda 1 on the NES has clocks preventing Wallmasters from coming out of the walls, and 99% certain it had no multiple clocks.

The item sets work a bit differently than ZC. I believe the item is somehow related to the number of remaining enemies. I saw an article that someone made when doing a TAS that explained how it worked. Long story short, the RNG is abusable.

EDIT: Here's the page I was talking about. Slice it and dice it, it should give you much more accurate item drop behavior:
    http://tasvideos.org/2091S.html
    Last edited by Imzogelmo; 08-13-2011 at 05:02 PM.

Thread Information