...that it just might work.

I'm sure most of us are slightly disappointed that such a powerful program duo, Zelda Classic and ZQuest, aren't very well-known. The best way to promote Zelda Classic to the mass public would be to advertise, right? But how?

Everyone grab a copy of Nintendo Power (if you subscribe) and flip to the Community section in the back. The Community section of Nintendo Power features creations, Miis, tattoos, etc. that fellow Nintendo Power subscribers submit. I'm almost certain we'd be able to get Zelda Classic printed in this section. Somebody (like myself) could e-mail Nintendo Power (which is perhaps drafted here) and provide all kinds of information about Zelda Classic. If we actually do e-mail Nintendo Power, I think it would be best to do so directly after the release of 2.5. We'd also have to emphasize that Zelda Classic is not a ROM/emulator combo. The only possible barrier I see is some sort of "copyright infringement" of Zelda Classic, but ZC is indeed perfectly legal, correct?

Anyway, the writers of Nintendo Power arrange a nice little article about ZC, maybe throw in some screens or even a URL, and BAM!! — instant advertising.