This is a quest that I've been working on in my spare time for a little while now in 2.10.

-----------------
Story
-----------------
Ganon has been a relatively small threat for a short time now in Hyrule since Link last defeated him. But recently him and his minions have been on an uprise. The local wildlife notices this recent uprising and begins to stir. Eventually the local creatures, once kind and even sophisticated, began to turn into ravaging beasts. With creatures attacking the town and Ganon's army as well, the villagers of Kakariko need a hero's help. Ganon knows of the power of the Hero's bloodline, and has fled to the summit of Death Mountain to escape danger, sending his army to defend the hillside. Now Link embarks on his longest journey yet, climbing the highest mountain in Hyrule to reach the ultimate evil...

The quest itself is not very far along, though I have some ideas straight and planned. As this is my first quest, I began it in the Classic tileset, though have already started a concurring version using the BS tileset.

I'm looking for people to design the dungeons for this game for me, as I've discovered that I have both problems and am not very skilled at, designing and drawing dungeons. Please post here or PM me if you are interested.

The idea revolves around climbing Death Mountain, with a basic design of a winding path, moving left and right along the length of the entire overworld, much like and elongated S shape.

Here are some comparison screenshots:

BS | Original

BS | Original

BS | Original

Like I said, this is my first quest, and is not very far along and I am not the best with the BS graphics yet.

*Known Bugs*
NONE

If anyone can provide me with help on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: The development of this quest has indefinitely been moved to the latest 2.5 beta (which is 737 at the time of this writing). If any major problems occur or are discovered in the quest, development will most likely be switched back to 2.10, depending on the severity of the issue.