As many of you know, Pineconn's first quest End of Time is my favorite quest there is. But it is in clasic graphics. So recently, I decided to start upgrading the graphics. For that evolved my newest project, which has grown into something quite larger than the original. So here is the latest info on my newest quest: End of Time Redux:

Story:
Long ago, the Hero of Courage defeated Ganon and sealed him away. Years passed, and Ganon eventually escaped from his prison. Then, using the power of the Four Sword, the Hero of Time split himself into four and sealed Ganon withing the blade. That seal should have lasted for all time. but it didn't. After a while, Ganon broke free of the blade and launched a surprise attack on Hyrule Castle. Link tried to defend it, but Ganon threw open a portal in time, sucking Link into an alternate deminsion. With Link sealed away in time, Ganon made quick work of Hyrule. After a while, the portal wore off and Link reappeared. However, he found Hyrule desolate, and empty, with monsters roaming the land. Nearly all signs of civilization had vanished, and the only town left was run my moblins. A grand story was about to unfold. A story filled with corruption, underground secret societies of freedom fighters, courage, and betayal. So Link set off to attempt to find Zelda and see if there was any hope left. And meanwhile, Ganon waits in the very core of the earth, sceming the final hours of Hyrule. Thus begins the epic of the End of Time.

Features:
Although the game might not feature as much graphical detail as Pineconn's remake, you will find it quite sophisticated. There are custom enemies, advanced scripts (such as rolling), plot twists, sidequests with features such as a season system, a password system to link this remake with Pineconn's, and more!

Screenshots:

Here is a link to a page showing some side by side old and new screenshots. http://www.freewebs.com/russad/EoTbefore_and_after.jpg. I know some don't have much detail, and some use tiles incorrectly, but these will be fixed before the release. And sorry, but it's a jpeg image, so there is some color loss. Internet Exploror users, if the page gets zoomed out, click on the picture to zoom in on it.

And I should have a demo up shortly.