OK this my first go at making a quest using classic sprites story is link has had to travel to reach Zelda while picking up a few things (and abei jacking his shield)along the way Gannon has started wreaking havoc and link has gone to get him he eventually escapes to the dark world then the depths of hell while competing in some competition in gauntlets for powerful items

Note:this quest was made to be difficult or i at least tried to all i can say is arrows and your boomerang are your greatest assets along with the rocs feather unlike traditional Zelda games bomb bags and quiver etc will increase you max compasity by a little bit and this can be done till you reach the cap some where around 6000 for some reason but never the less these upgrades cost quite a bit of rupees and expect some bombs in bomb bags arrows in quivers and etc and sometime killing all enemies on screen yield good results

Please not it may have words you may find offensive and if you deliberately read this then complain i will ask for your post to be deleted

Progress
Over world 50% (need to add some details but other wise still playable)
Level 1 finished
Level 2 difficult without rocs feather but done
level 3 100%
level 4 and all other levels 0%
infinity mountain 15%
outposts 10%
Ice gauntlet 10%
Flame gauntlet 0%
Dark world 1%
Death Mountain 5% (if anyone can give me a good tune for it it would be appricated)
Hell not even started
string fixes 0%

EDIT:updates moved to my post a few posts down cant miss it\

if you get stuck pie a code

Link for the quest
http://www.2shared.com/file/2885704/...c/myquest.html
screen shots