I'm a huge fan of Sylvia Browne, she changed my outlook on life, and now I'm comfortable. Many people believe she's a fraud, but whatever, opinions are opinions!

Point being, I got her newsletter, and I love the predictions, to see if they happen or not, so here are some interesting ones that are predicted to happen this year, some things may seem 50/50, or not specific, but still, just look at it for entertainment's sake.

> More school shootings will occur across the world - England, Italy, France and in the U.S. in the East Coast area.
> Hilary Clinton will move to the forefront in popularity and hold this position until summer.
> There will be another scandal in Washington over monies, no jut from FEMA but other organizations that took money to help victims of Hurricane Katrina.
> A Democrat will be elected to the office of the President of the United States.

> The economy will stay flat until the middle of the year.
> The mortgage interest rate will go down a quarter of a point.
> Banks will help people with repossessions and foreclosures, but these people must be careful of scams and flakey lenders.
> Credit card companies will start lowering their interest rates.
> The stock market roller-coasters more than it has in the last five years.
> The job market will remain in a slump until August.
> The auto industry will slowly begin to recover.

> Long dormant volcanoes will erupt.
> A tsunami will hit Japan in June.
> More earthquakes will occur in the Middle East and Peru again, and also in Mexico in May.
> Drought will hit the West Coast this summer.
> The south will see flooding again in the spring.
> Tornadoes will hit the Midwest in a furty during month of April.
> Florida will see more hurricanes than in the last two years especially in the area of the Keys.

> There will be new medication to help people suffering with fibromyalgia.
> There will be a new medical breakthrough for diabetes.
> A new flu virus will emerge that is resistant to antibiotics.

There are also celebrity predictions, but most of it is iffy, "she will be pregnant" "they will marry" and "he will have therepy".. that stuff, but the more interesting predictions were:

> Micheal Jackson will attempt to make a comeback, but health problems will prevent it.
> Recording artists will strike against music pirating.

As always, it's like, "of course the artists don't want their music pirated." but perhaps the prediction means that they are really going to try and prevent it from now on? Well, discuss your views!