User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Brawl's Delayed Again (In the mean time...SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.07%

Re: Brawl's Delayed Again

With the addition of Olimar, they have a nice even amount of characters: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/index.html. I'm surprised Captain Falcon and Ganondorf aren't on the list though. Maybe they'll still be added since there don't see to be as many heavy characters like them. Plus there are two Kirby bad guys - do you think they'll have TWO Kirby bad guys and no Zelda bad guy?

I don't mind the delay - I'd rather let them take some more time to polish the game and get the bugs out.

Ultimate Prankster Lucario QDB Manager
    Just registered
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43.42%

I'm just shrugging this delay off. I don't care WHEN it comes out, so long as it DOES. I'll GLADY wait even 10 years for Brawl, if it means Brawl will come out. The only thing I'd freak out over is if I NEVER got it due to a lack of money. D: But eh. Like THAT'D happen. I'll most likely get it eith 1 or 2 months after it comes out. It all depends on when I move, which will *hopefully* be in *cue dramatic music* March. Sigh... Oh well. I'm looking forward to this game as much as you guys. Maybe.

Oh, and by the way, it REALLY annoys me when people find out Brawl's been delayed, and they freak out as if it's the end of the world or something....like there's absolutely nothing else in this world that matters. >_> *looks at russadwan and Amaster42* (Not saying you annoy me, just saying that's the kind of stuff that does. Except with more "sdufgjdgfdnfbgjdht".)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.68%

Oh, I'm not freaking out or anything. Just mad and frustrated.

(Just to be technical, Meta-Knight is more of an anti-hero and/or rival than villain. Kirby fanboyism)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    3.31%

I don't mind the delay. As far as my situation goes, it gives me more time to find the damn system first. :p

On a related note, some characters have been leaked through a screenshot, those characters being (not officially confirmed) Jigglypuff, Ness, and Lucario. Several doubters stick to the belief that it isn't Ness, but the Pokemon Trainer, despite the fact that the icons are completely different. Plus Nintendo whited out the official movie, so they must've been hiding something.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    35.3%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

You know if you wait you might even pay less for the system. By late this year PS3 price cuts are expected because of falling Blu-ray costs which will probably cause price drops from MS and Nintendo. Really, the Wii can't stay at $250 much longer. Esspecially with the 360 at 270$. If that doesn't already make it obvious you are getting screwwed I don't know what will.

I did hear a neat rumor recently though. They say Factor 5 is back to work on the GameCube.. er Wii again. And they say they are making a Kid Icarus game. That would be pretty neat.

Edit: And now there are atleast somewhat credible rumors that we may see a PS3 price cut within the next few weeks. If that's true I can imagine the Wii would have to be close behind. Cause 250$ for a Wii versus 300$ for a PS3?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    78.34%

Ugg, I don't want Factor 5 to have anything to do with the next Kid Icarus game.

Seriously, Factor 5 sucks. They had one good series - Rogue Squadran - that they ran into the ground and then blamed Nintendo for their game being shit. Then they leave Nintendo only to make another shitty game and *surprise*, now they're back. Hahaha.

So yeah, they can do whatever they want - just don't touch crap that I might want to otherwise play

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    35.3%

Well, from what I've seen Factor 5 is great at the technical aspects. But they don't always do the best with gameplay/ideas. Rogue Squadron was awesome, just the last one on GC was bogged down by poorly thought out ground/foot missions.

Certainly they existed... AlexMax's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    55.46%

Re: Smash brothers brawl:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxY8yQRJW08

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    Ugg, I don't want Factor 5 to have anything to do with the next Kid Icarus game.

Seriously, Factor 5 sucks. They had one good series - Rogue Squadran - that they ran into the ground and then blamed Nintendo for their game being shit. Then they leave Nintendo only to make another shitty game and *surprise*, now they're back. Hahaha.

So yeah, they can do whatever they want - just don't touch crap that I might want to otherwise play
    Factor 5 ported Turrican 2 to the Amiga, which automatically makes them exempt from any criticism, ever.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42%

As much as the delay ticks me off, this gives me more time to save up for a Wii and Brawl. Plues, after checking the Dojo for the 1st time since October (when I last used the internet no thanks to my phone company) I am surprised to see who's on the line-up now. And a stage editor? That's sweet.
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.07%

Quote Originally Posted by MottZilla View Post
    You know if you wait you might even pay less for the system. By late this year PS3 price cuts are expected because of falling Blu-ray costs which will probably cause price drops from MS and Nintendo. Really, the Wii can't stay at $250 much longer. Esspecially with the 360 at 270$. If that doesn't already make it obvious you are getting screwwed I don't know what will.
    The Wii is still selling out everywhere - Nintendo is not going to lower the price anytime soon. They're not stupid.

Thread Information