User Tag List

Thread: Brawl's Delayed Again (In the mean time...SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Certainly they existed... AlexMax's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    56.32%

Re: Brawl's Delayed Again

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSwordUltima View Post
    So what all games are there to play on PS3? Other than DMC4 and MGS4, I'm really not interested in it at all [unless you we talk about the grill].
    Actually, a demo for Devil May Cry 4 is out on the 360 marketplace. So that leaves Metal Gear Solid 4 and.....LittleBigPlanet?

Oh yeah, there was an interesting article on slacknews about a new FPS called Frontlines: Fuel of War. For those of you who have no idea what the game is, it's basically the first real game by the same group of people who created the Desert Combat mod for Battlefield 1942, a mod that was so awesome that some people bought copies of 1942 just to be able to play it.

Now, they were planning to come out with a Xbox 360, PS3 and PC version. However, THQ, their publisher, wanted them to can one of the versions for cost reasons. Can you guess which port they decided to drop? Yep, they decided to KEEP the PC version and drop the PS3 version. Considering that nothing without a Blizzard Logo on it has sold very well on the PC in years, this is a pretty telling response if they would rather push forward with a PC version instead of a PS3 version.

Quote Originally Posted by MottZilla View Post
    While I agree I think the 360 is the better platform, you can't deny there is a huge Playstation fanboy group.
    I like how you used the singular form instead of plural. You mean the Sony Defense Force, one of the most ridiculous and delusional fanboy groups this side of the Ron Paulsies? I'm pretty sure that the webmaster originally created the website as a joke and decided to keep it when some fanboys with more time than sanity decided to take it seriously.

Nobodoy in their right mind would ever buy a PS3 based on anything except brand recognition or wanting a cheap blueray player. Everyone who bought one to play games is a sucker, plain and simple.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    4.32%

Re: Brawl's Delayed Again

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMax View Post

I like how you used the singular form instead of plural. You mean the Sony Defense Force, one of the most ridiculous and delusional fanboy groups this side of the Ron Paulsies?
    My roommate, a liberal, is convinced ron paul is so conservative, that he's actually liberal. My money is that he's seen all the damn signs and just jumped the band wagon. I live in wisconsin, and I swear to god, this fucking state loves his moron ass.
    Hey, eat this snail quick

Thread Information