Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    48.18%

Re: Item Carriers?

I'm pretty sure the enemies reference the items they drop by their item number, not their name. So whatever item is referenced by that number will be what they drop.
    Current Quests in Progress...
    Zelda: Eya's Song

Ultimate Prankster Lucario QDB Manager
    Just registered
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43.42%

Re: Item Carriers?

Say, on a related note, is there any way to PREVENT enemies from dropping these items before you're even able to HOLD any of the ammo? It's just never made sense to me that you can get Bomb drops with 0 Max Bombs, and Arrows without a Quiver. (AKA, 0 Max Arrows.) It's just....annoying. I'd really love to have Arrow and Bomb pickups ONLY appear if you have a Max for them. (I can work around the buying them in shops stuff, thanks to my shop script.) Especially since that'd emulate Metroid better.... (Now if only we could REALLY seperate Super Bomb Max from Bomb Max... I STILL say it makes NO sense at all for them to be tied, period, no matter HOW you justify it. (And the "8 bombs per Super Bomb goes with LttP" I heard once fails, since LttP STILL only let you have 1 Super Bomb at a time, period.))

Thread Information