Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%

Re: Link to the Heavens Released

Like I said Pineconn, some people found Zora's Training Ground incredibly easy, while others found themselves pulling their hair out. I luckily was in-between the two, taking a couple tries with potions, but without using the doorway trick.

Click here to level up my card!

"Everybody's doing it... I just wanted to be popular."
    Bender- Futurama

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42%

Quote Originally Posted by franpa
    Nooo, Don't do that! that would make it eazy peazy japaneasy. (/me waffles)

for the key in the heavens for dungeon 5, could you not put a block stopping you until you beat level 4 using boss flags (or whatever)?
    Hm... I very much could. I'll look into that.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlim402
    Thanks for the follow ups. Nice quest! I have a question; I have found the other key I needed for level 5 and have explored all I can and can go no further. I have received the hook shot and I now have 2 keys. What to do next? Thanks.

Eddie
    You need to exit Level 5, then go west two screens.

Quote Originally Posted by bose
    Pineconn, I have been to all three of the locations you listed, I mistakenly said swamp instead of the cave at the lake. I did use the "heaven trail" key in level 4, but then when I completed level 4 I got the key just outside the boss room by killing the enemies. The only thing I didn't get in level 4 was the chest you need the flippers to reach. I even got the key by cutting away the curtain. Could opening the main entrance to level 5 have some how used two keys instead of one?
    I don't think so, as long as you are using version 2.10. You are, right?

If you haven't already, I suggest that you double check and make sure that you definitely did get those three keys. You may have gotten one of them, but then you quit without saving. If all this fails, tell me. I have one more solution. It is last-resort.

Quote Originally Posted by bobrocks95
    Like I said Pineconn, some people found Zora's Training Ground incredibly easy, while others found themselves pulling their hair out. I luckily was in-between the two, taking a couple tries with potions, but without using the doorway trick.
    We'll call the people who thought it was easy Group A and the people who thought it was incredibly difficult Group B. The thing is, if ZTG is hard, it will appease Group A, but make it impossible for Group B. If ZTG is easy, it'll disappoint Group A, but it'll still be possible for Group B. Therefore, I have to make it easier than harder.
    My quests:
    End of Time - First quest, uses classic graphics (Help/discussion thread)
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)
    End of Time DX - Remake of my first quest (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    48.78%

I just started this quest, but I can't even find the first sword in the town. Some girl is saying, that it should be in the blue house, but I can't get in there (door is closed, bombs don't work). Help!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42%

You aren't the first to ask this! :p

You know that you can't enter through the door... so what other method is there to enter it? All I can say is that you need to take a good look at the screen west of the blue house.
    My quests:
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.14%

yes, the house has another opening

In Dungeon 5, there are at least two different spots you can fall down from... this is important to get through the dungeon.
    Computer specifications:
    Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 @ 2.66GHZ | Asus P6T Motherboard | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Integrated Sound | Nvidia Geforce 560 Ti 2048MB PCI-E | Corsair AX760 Power Supply | Thermaltake Armor+ MX case

bose

Does "heaven trail" have one or two keys? I went through it again and found a key, but it was the first of the three needed for level 5 that I found. Maybe I didn't save it but I usually save my progress all the time. Can't believe that I was going crazy over that. How many keys should I have after the first entrance of level five is complete (before I use the hook shot to get to second entrance).

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.14%

afaik its complete once you have the hookshot.
    Computer specifications:
    Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 @ 2.66GHZ | Asus P6T Motherboard | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Integrated Sound | Nvidia Geforce 560 Ti 2048MB PCI-E | Corsair AX760 Power Supply | Thermaltake Armor+ MX case

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43.02%

Pineconn, I think you are going to have to use that last resort.
    Quote Originally Posted by rock_nog View Post
    Well of course eveything's closed for Easter - don't you know of the great Easter tradition of people barricading themselves up to protect themselves from the return of Zombie Christ?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42%

Quote Originally Posted by bose View Post
    Does "heaven trail" have one or two keys? I went through it again and found a key, but it was the first of the three needed for level 5 that I found. Maybe I didn't save it but I usually save my progress all the time. Can't believe that I was going crazy over that. How many keys should I have after the first entrance of level five is complete (before I use the hook shot to get to second entrance).
    There is only one key up in Heavens Trail. You'll find two keys in the first portion of Level 5 with the Hookshot. So am I correct in saying that you were missing the key in Heavens Trail and we don't have to go to the "last resort" russadwan and I are talking about?
    My quests:

bose

Pineconn, I have gotten past the issue which prompted my original post, but I will almost certainly run into more problems very soon. I've been looking through the posts since I first started playing LttH because of the little problems that keep stumping me (loc of level 2, blue tunic, etc) so I'll probably need more help soon or "the last resort" now. Thanks for the quick responses.

Thread Information