6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.25%
    My apologies for not replying until now. A while back someone made a series of videos on YouTube playing through LttH. Any problems you have with the game will be solved by looking through the videos.

Here's a link to the first video of Level 5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACiozMF7moU
    My quests:
    End of Time - First quest, uses classic graphics (Help/discussion thread)
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)
    End of Time DX - Remake of my first quest (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

blabla
    Hi!

Thanks for answering anyway so long after releasing this quest - and the link!!
    My problem was that I simply could not finish the training ground to get the third key to enter level 5 (I'm not a great "fighter") - so I finally gave up on this quest although it has been great fun to play so far...
    Thanks for investing so many time to give me some great hours of fun - I enjoyed it very much (same as End of Time DX, that I played before)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.25%
    Hey blabla, if you still wish to finish my quest, I actually built in a solution to your problem. I made a hidden secret that allows you to skip the final two-thirds of the Zora Training Ground, making it much easier. Check your PMs.
    My quests:
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

blabla

thanks

Thanks a million - of course I want to continue...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.25%
    By the way, did you get that PM? There might be a glitch on the forums prohibiting PMs from being sent. If you didn't get it, I'll send you the information via e-mail or just right here.
    My quests:

blabla

Thanks for asking, I got your PM and finally managed to "complete" the training ground. At the moment I'm happily dying in Level 7 *g*
    The quest continues as great as it started - it's really perfect!!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.25%
    I appreciate it! Level 7 is very difficult. If you can get past that, Level 8 isn't quite as puzzling (but requires a little more stamina, I think). Level 9 is a doozy, as is the final boss.
    My quests:

blabla
    "little more stamina" - nice said *g*
    Actually the room with the 2 blocks to be moved without reflecting fire-balls drives me nuts. But I don't give up :sb:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.25%
    Hahaha. Just think, this is the easier one. You'll have to solve another one of these in Level 9 that is much more difficult...

When in doubt, take the damage!
    My quests:

BarryBGB

Getting Started in Link to the Heavens

I just started playing the zelda classic games and downloaded your Link to the Heavens.
    How in the world do I get into the house with the blue roof to get the sword? or any of the doors that are closed for that matter.
    I know this sounds pretty stupid but would still like to know.
    thanks, BarryBGB

Thread Information