0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.26%

Re: $100 bounty

Quote Originally Posted by phattonez View Post
    Strung up drivers like that annoy (but I know what happened to you is a lot worse Cloral) me to no end. I'll go 40 in a 35 zone and they'll tailgate and flash their brights, so I intentionally slow down and turn into another street very slowly. Really, don't drive if you are so tense, it's just stupid.
    Dude, that's EXACTLY what I do. I hate drivers like that as well. Ha ha. I usually slow down to below the limit when people get right up on my ass going when I am going 40 in a 35.

Well Cloral, happy to hear you didn't get to banged up. Did your bike get any damage?

クールな男
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96.8%

If by truck, do you mean a 1994 Green Jeep Grand Cherokee? Because it if waass.....

Also, yeah I love being a total dick to people who think they rule the road, and that they need to go where ever. My favorite time was when I pulled into the Army Navy Store. There are two ways into the place, one is an entrance and one is an exit, each properly marked. So I pull in, and this blonde, probably 16 year old, is flippin' out because I won't move to let her go and leave through the entrance. I sat there and smiled. It was great. Freakin' retards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    10.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Link 101 View Post
    Well Cloral, happy to hear you didn't get to banged up. Did your bike get any damage?
    Nope. My leg was the only thing that impacted the truck, thankfully. I've actually lost a couple of bike tires from accidents I had back in college where other bicyclists ran into me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    34.54%

Dude, I hate drivers like that as well. Bikers are almost that bad down here at mizzou, but I just don't drive around campus at that time so I don't have to worry about it as much. My friend was actually hit running to work (just off campus) by a car last semester. People just need to learn to take their time more behind the wheel. I get it from my mom, when I was young she used to purposely slow down with tailgaters and tell me not to look in the rear view mirror as they flipped her off hahaha.
    Are you suggesting that coconuts actually migrate?

You see, there are some cry-babies out there, religious types mostly, that might be offended. If you are one of them, I suggest you turn off your set now.... Come on, I dare ya. Bok bok bok bok... Chicken.

- Homer J. Simpson

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    24.74%

Least you're alright. Just hopefully this won't happen again to ensure your safety.

Thread Information