Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.93%

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Fragmented Land, quest re-release

Kiwimum, great to hear you made it to level 9. This is a pretty complicated dungeon if you don't know the exact route and I probably won't be able to walk you through the maze, room for room without confusing the hell out of you. But, if you go north through the entrance room and take an immediate right in the second room, then go south through a walk-through wall you will find a portal that will allow you to access the NE portion of the map. From there you should be able to wander your way to the room that takes you to entrance 2. Make sure to bring some bombs to handle the Dodongos. Let me know if this helps and let me know when you beat the game, you are close!!!.

Boommaster, to get the boss key for level 2, do the following: Go to the second floor and travel to the NE portion of the map. The boss key is in the room right before the boss. There are several blocks around the edge of the room. Try hitting the blocks with an item (boomerang, arrow, etc.). Keep an eye out for that type of block throughout the dungeons, many times you can activate them by hitting them with some object. Also, if you ever need help check my website (http://zeldafragmentedland.bravehost.com). You can download maps that give the locations of the boss keys and other items.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.65%

Thanks for the help. Will go there now. Been looking at the maps and was still in a quandry.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    61.22%

Hi again, am so close, have the golden ring, but cant find the Boss Key and the Golden Arrow. Any hints please!!! Thanks again.
    :female: :

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.93%

Kiwimum, Don't worry about the golden arrow yet. There is a little more after you beat this dungeon. The boss key is in the northern part of the second floor. To access this portion of the dungeon go to the room just to the left of the boss key door room (have you found the boss key door room yet? its just south and a little bit east of where you found the golden ring, ganon is behind that door). There is a pattern of blocks in a rectangle in the middle of the room. Push one of the blocks to open up a portal. This portal takes you to the west portion of the second floor. Proceed north through these rooms until you get to the northern most portion of the dungeon. If you come across an area of the dungeon that has lava and ice, you are in the right spot for the boss key. Hope you find it! Nick

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    61.22%

Hello again, have the Boss Key and killed the Boss but end up in a maze which takes me back to the beginning of the game, any comments, what happens now, still have not gotten the golden arrow.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.93%

Kiwimum, when you killed Ganon and went through the yellow portals did you end up in a world that was all black with four arrows made of stones? If you choose the wrong path in this dark world you end up just wandering all over the place. But if you choose the right path (the arrow pointing east) you come to a little pond in the middle of the screen. Blow your whistle at that pond and you will be taken to Hyrule. You should now recognize Hyrule (in its original NES Zelda format) as it has been put back together by killing Ganon. Explore Hyrule a bit, go into caves and talk to a few folks. You are in the last chapter now of the game and you need to find the golden arrow and the last Triforce. If you die or quit in Hyrule before you received the golden arrow or the triforce you will start back in the fragmented overworld at your usual spot. You can get back to Hyrule by two ways. One way is to go back through dungeon 9 and get to the yellow portals after Ganon (this should be alot easier now if you remember the path through the dungeon). The easier way is to find a yellow block (a few screens from where you always begin in the overworld) and strike it with the golden arrow. Because you didn't get the golden arrow after you killed Ganon you will have to go back to Ganons room to get to Hyrule and finish the game. The golden arrow location is actually fairly obvious once you start exploring normal Hyrule. Try checking out some of the locations of the original dungeons from NES Zelda. Once you get the golden arrow try to find the last triforce. Ganon is not completely dead and he has it hidden somewhere. The location should be familiar to you if you played the original zelda. Nick

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    61.22%

Well have at last finnished the quest, that last level 9 took me a long time, thanks for your help, really enjoyed it, hope you have another quest coming out in the future.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.93%

Thanks Kiwimum! The quest was intended to be a challenge so I'm glad you were able to get through it. There were only a few pull your hair out of your head moments right!? ha ha. Nick

PatraHastheMap

I don't know if anyone else had this problem, but on level 2 Floor B, there is a fairy in a pond blocking the way in the second room. Is there a way around this because I am unable to get past it? The entrance to the room is on the west side. There's a door on the north side of the room but I can only go as far as the base of the fires that flank the fairy on either side. It seems like there's an invisible wall in the way. I tried bombing and walking through walls in other rooms to try to get around this room but nothing works! Am I missing something?

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.93%
    Overworld Maps with secrets for everyone

Thread Information