Quote Originally Posted by AtmaWeapon View Post
Actually it is that hard to read and once I notice about 75% of my effort is decoding someone's posts I just ignore it and move to the next one. Other than the short line breaks though I found your rate of errors to be quite typical of the below-average poster and was able to process them. Do cut out the short line breaks though, whether you want to believe it or not the eyes actually do have to spend quite a bit of effort to read broken-up posts; it's much better when you reduce the amount of HBLANK cycles (ha ha atari 2600 coding nerd).

Anyway, I'm glad to see they are being forced to install better equipment, but it'd be all-around smarter to replace the coal plants with nuclear. I remember seeing a study cited that claimed there are more annual deaths related to coal mining than deaths among those who work in and around nuclear facilities, and the power is all-around cleaner. Especially if we send all the nuclear waste to the moon or somewhere like that, what could go wrong with polluting other planets?
Well I changed the way I post becuse of the complaining, and all the bad karmas,so it should be a bit easyer to read if not sorry thats all I can do.But seeing as i'm kinda a new member you can be a bit more nicer, I mean come on your not supposed to drive new members away and i'm very close to leaveing this site I rarely join forums becuse of secerty reasons and to avoid people treating me like...well anyway point is you can be a bit nicer,your not supposed to treat new members badly no matter the spelling, or whatever, some people have feelings.I'm one of them,you may flame me for that but sorry I don't understand how you want me to act, I try my best to be helpfull and not spam or flame yet I still get a bunch of bad, rude, karmas and people harrassing me so please treat me with a bit of respect:)Thanks

A eye, for a eye,you treat me with respect, and I do the same for you:)
this message goes to all,not just the person above.
Allthough I see a bit of members and mods flameing, I will not reduce myself to it.
We all love zc so lets be friends, and help other new members with any zc trouble they may have.