Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.11%

Re: *Doomsday* Script

If you die and continue, quit->continue, save->reload, retry, or save and restart later, the timer gets reset to default. Would you like the ffc version to carry over saved games also? Be warned that that particular Dmap will become inaccessible if not completed in time...
    This post contains the official Gleeok seal of approval. Look for these and other posts in an area near you.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.98%

Yes. Then you could make a secret dungeon that you can only beat if you get get through it within a specified amount of time, you get shunted out... and can never get the item within (thinks of way to do this in quest) Power 2 sword with sword beam in the first half of the game perhaps? It will only be accessible by the Power 1 sword with the sword beam though, so...

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    10.92%

Sweet evilness

Might I suggest you use drawing routines instead of FFCs to display your numbers, then you will save the questmaker those precious three FFCs.
    (I am going to be modifying my shop script to do this also)
    Now that I have learned of the wounder of drawing functions Im going to be useing them everywhere (Yay!)

I can just see you with one of those evil scientist mustaches and a villain-like tophat, going "Muwahahaha."
    I can see that, and remeber he has like four heads and btw, They are all evil! :p

Thread Information