0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    91.72%

Re: Police Brutality at Sen. Kerry Event

Quote Originally Posted by Beldaran View Post
    Well if you're so smart, why don't you apply this same logic to your religion. You've accepted that conclusion without any evidence, why not this one?
    Belderan I told you on the first page NOT to turn this into a religious debate. It's about police and how much half the country hates them. Don't bring it up again.

It's apparent that a lot of you just flat out don't like law enforcement because they "abuse their power". Out of all the police officers in the country how many of them are actually abusing the power they are given? I'm not talking about going through a red light hot with their lights on. I'm talking about beating someone, pulling everyone over because they can or flashing their gun around.

One cop does something bad and it makes headlines across the nation. Another cop pulls someone out of a burning building, saves someone from death or something of the sorts and they get a pat on the back. How do you know every single cop in the country is corrupted? Because they pulled you over and gave you a speeding ticket? You saw an officer 3,000 miles away from you on the news for beating a black, Mexican, Cuban or Asian?
    Quote Originally Posted by AtmaWeapon View Post
    It means taking the fart pipe off of your stupid ricemobile and gently accelerating after stopping.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.7%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

Quote Originally Posted by biggiy05 View Post
    Belderan I told you on the first page NOT to turn this into a religious debate. It's about police and how much half the country hates them. Don't bring it up again.

It's apparent that a lot of you just flat out don't like law enforcement because they "abuse their power". Out of all the police officers in the country how many of them are actually abusing the power they are given? I'm not talking about going through a red light hot with their lights on. I'm talking about beating someone, pulling everyone over because they can or flashing their gun around.

One cop does something bad and it makes headlines across the nation. Another cop pulls someone out of a burning building, saves someone from death or something of the sorts and they get a pat on the back. How do you know every single cop in the country is corrupted? Because they pulled you over and gave you a speeding ticket? You saw an officer 3,000 miles away from you on the news for beating a black, Mexican, Cuban or Asian?
    You don't get to tell me what to talk about. If you don't enjoy my posts, don't read them. I am not breaking any rules.

I will continue to not listen to you because I do not respect your authority to modify the way I make my arguments.

If I am banned and this is my last post, very well then. It will have been undeserved and reflect poorly on the maturity of the administration.

Phattonez: Unscientific evidence to support your points is the same as having no evidence at all.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    88.26%

Quote Originally Posted by Beldaran View Post
    You don't get to tell me what to talk about. If you don't enjoy my posts, don't read them. I am not breaking any rules.

I will continue to not listen to you because I do not respect your authority to modify the way I make my arguments.

If I am banned and this is my last post, very well then. It will have been undeserved and reflect poorly on the maturity of the administration.

Phattonez: Unscientific evidence to support your points is the same as having no evidence at all.
    Just the fact that there are any Jews left in the world with the whole world out to kill them off should be proof enough of the existence of God.

When you reach a point in your life that you are willing to look for God, it's then that you will see Him, not before, until then the fact that you don't believe He exists doesn't make Him any less so.
    :O)

ZC information I've compiled and my quests
    Adventure Tileset
    Elise's Zelda Classic

Don't ever buy an MTD Product, it's cheap over-priced garbage

Thread Information