0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    55.51%

Re: Dark link And Oni-link

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn the Great View Post
    It may have something to do with how he was sexually abused by Rauru during his 7 year slumber. Note how after awakening, he isn't wearing the same clothing, and has gained earrings.

This experience is re-lived every time that Link goes back in time, and then back forward again.

And how does he initiate this process?

By inserting or removing his Master Sword from the pedestal.
    Freud would be proud.
    You can take the nerd out of 4chan, but you can't take 4chan out of the nerd.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.23%

This thread has lead to be one the most hilarious Link related threads I've ever read. Except for a few involving the cd-i games.
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Master Maniac View Post
    yea you people are gonna be mad at me for this one...

Ok ive seen a lot of vids and pics of dark link and oni-link and regular link and any combination of those together...

Now here is the wierd part

in every video and pic, both dark link nd oni-link seem to be in love with regular link...

Now feel free to curse me out on this part... but is it possible that dark link and oni-link are ... well... umm... homosexual? if not they must be female... i want to believe female... it gives a kind of twist to the games you know?
    Yea.... hrm... What you saw, was yaoi (I think that's what it's called). More than likely the video's you saw were fan made. Once, on YouTube, while looking to see if there were any cool Dark/Shadow Link video's, I stumbled across one where Dark Link was in Love with Link. But then Oni Link came along and got in the way of Dark Link.

Besides, everything related to Zelda has been #34'd and #63'd (http://img38.picoodle.com/img/img38/...im_79e1b0d.gif). So there is also a girl version of male Zelda Characters and Vice-versa.

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Marsden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%

Like so:

FYI, that site mentioned in the image is totally NSFW. This is one of the few images not featuring any actual nudity - I had to search high and low for it. Not that I mind... Just, y'know, thought you guys should know.
    AGN's resident Doctor Who, Star Wars and Torchwood fan

Current life projects: Survive job, stay awake, write stuff, find new job. Not in that order.

Hey, I do online reviews now! Check out my site to see the latest videos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    10.42%

I think the pictures you are seeing are not pictures produced by Nintendo but by people who will probably never ever touch another human being of either sex in their life without the exchange of money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    46.79%

Quote Originally Posted by Riverman View Post
    The way I always saw it, Oni Link is just Link, albeit in a different form, like Zora Link or Goron Link. Dark Link I took to be the analogue of Link's Shadow from Zelda II: he's just a projection of Link, so he's not even really a person. Thus, we're still looking at only one person here, and that's Link. So his sexual orientation is what it always has been: gay.

...Link's gay, right?

Well yea but if you think about it, all of the masks (deku,zora,and goron) are the embodiment of the souls of other people.

the goron, the leader of the gorons
    the zora, a rocker in a zoran band
    and the deku... i dont remember actually...

so its possible that oni-link is the embodiment of link's soul in its purest form and when link uses the mask it opens up his most fierce abilities

and dark link looks like link right?? so when dark link was created it was kinda like cloning, dark link was probably carved from link's shadow i think... but thats just my opinion
    ... i just died a little inside...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"this time, of this sixteenth of a thousand lives will be my last, and this curse will be broken. though my fate is to burn in hell, it is worse to live among the thousand lifetimes that i have been sentenced to, than it would be to have satan tear the flesh from my body repeatedly for an eternity"

--Andross Maximillion Remedy
    (otherwise known as Rem)

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.75%

Goron Mask = Goron Hero, Darmani

Zora Mask = Zora Warrior (and in the band, but Mikau is a Zora Warrior)

Deku Mask = That tree thing you see before you enter the Clock tower for the first time. That is the son of the Butler in the Deku Palace.

Oni Link = Oni means EVIL

Shadow Link = An Evil, weaker version of Link. Speculated to have been created by ganondorf

Dark Link = Evil Link, equal to, or stronger than Link. Possibly created by Ganon, or the Triforce for some reason.

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Marsden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%

I always thought Oni meant an above-average platformer, but meh.

Dark Link and Shadow Link are evil copies of good ol' Hero Link. They're separate entities created by others (Ganondorf or whatever, I don't think it's ever explicitly said) based on Good Link in order to be a suitable rival to him. Oni Link, aka Fierce Deity Link, is basically an uber-powerful Link who's sole purpose is to whup the tar out of Majora's Mask.

None of these are gay, because Nintendo hasn't said they are. I've always thought of him as straight, and will continue to do so until given conclusive, official proof that his is not. Besides, can you really tell me that Link wouldn't want Zelda, or Malon, or any of the other hot ladies of Hyrule? Eh? You know what I'm talkin' about...
    AGN's resident Doctor Who, Star Wars and Torchwood fan

Current life projects: Survive job, stay awake, write stuff, find new job. Not in that order.

Hey, I do online reviews now! Check out my site to see the latest videos.

-15 penalty to all intuit direction checks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.81%

"Link! Who was that shadowy figure you were making out with?"

"Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, Princess! At least he actually does it instead of teasing!"

Also, Glenn, you are epic win for that Rauru... theory. I always wondered why/how the hell someone had clearly given him an earring. Damn.

The Legend of Zelda: The Inverse Mirror supporter

Behold, ye Banner of Gannons! Behold the power of regional changes and despair!

Thread Information