0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    10.46%

Re: Coming soon: updated terms of service

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowTiger View Post
    I for one look forward to seeing what AGN considers a warnable offense. I didn't really think that the previous rules were sub-par, but were perhaps just incomplete. [url=http://www.purezc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10466]

Ultimately, I think that keeping everyone happy is what a good set of rules should do.
    Note that in three threads about the "improved" ruleset the most active members of the forum are complaining that they believe the "inferior" ruleset fit the forums better.

*edit* Also if after this extremely public attempt to make your nose the darkest shade of #804000 you can get if they make you a mod or something I swear I'm going to troll you so relentlessly I will set a record for "number of posts made between first report and ban"

On top of the world ShadowTiger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.3%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

You don't have to tell me that I'm a sheep in so many words. I already know it.

It's actually tapping against my sense of curiosity than anything else, though it'd be nice to get a better sense of order around here. Whatever happens, I'm probably not going to stop posting. It takes a lot to destroy a community. To do that, you have to get rid of at least seventy five percent of the member base. Seeing as most of the people that consists of are either incredibly resistant to being warned for flaming or trolling, or never flame or troll anyway, it wouldn't be a problem to restructure the rules, seeing as, apparently, (As this thread exists.) AGN has need of a restructuring.

I don't really know what a "laid back" forum setup is. As far as I'm concerned, it's always been one. The only time it hasn't been laid back is when most of the people fear a ban for voicing their opinions without even trolling. If an opinion isn't trolling in some degree, (Like pointing out a MAJOR Flaw that the staff have blatantly ignored, or calling someone out in the process) there's really no reason to get concerned about it. Maybe I'm just one of those people who takes things as they are and will make do with whatever it is, but that's how I see it. Let whatever happen, happen. It'll still live on.

(EDIT: Far, far later on...)
    if they make you a mod or something I swear I'm going to troll you so relentlessly I will set a record for "number of posts made between first report and ban"
    I know that people think that I'm brown-nosing. It's been made very clear to me on numerous occasions. I would almost stoop so low as to say that "I pity you" for thinking that it's absolutely impossible for people like me to exist, but unfortunately, (But not so!) we do. We want what's best for everyone pretty much all the time, while not trying to step on anyones' heels to want it or to get it. There's been a lot of crap slung around here, and I just think that there should be at least ONE person (Well, two, if you look a few inches below this post. ) to try to hold it all back and keep things bright.

If you or anyone else here thinks that I'm brown-nosing to get myself some sort of staff position, then I would HAPPILY continue to say such things even without any offers for such a thing.

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    65.91%

Quote Originally Posted by AtmaWeapon View Post
    Note that in three threads about the "improved" ruleset the most active members of the forum are complaining that they believe the "inferior" ruleset fit the forums better.

*edit* Also if after this extremely public attempt to make your nose the darkest shade of #804000 you can get if they make you a mod or something I swear I'm going to troll you so relentlessly I will set a record for "number of posts made between first report and ban"
    Atma, in my humble opinion, your comment in that last paragraph was VERY uncalled for. There is absolutely NO reason to announce that you will troll someone for something. It degrades you, makes you look very childish and also looks bad for the forum as a whole.

IF you feel the need to make that kind of statement then take it to PM. It should NEVER be made in a public area.
    If you love... love without reservation. If you fight... fight without fear.
    ST: If you're going to go the way of the ostrich and stick your head into the sand or up your butt and expect everything to go the way you had imagined it, you deserve your fate.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    88.15%

What good are rules when they only open up more loopholes for the old fossils around here, that have no lives and have been around here forever, to use against noobs that come here and after being put down and ridiculed with carefully chosen "rule acceptable" words blow up and end up getting banned?

You only need 1 rule;
    Internet bully fossils accepted, all others take a hike.

After all.... that's hows it always been the last several years I've been coming here, why change now?
    :O)

ZC information I've compiled and my quests
    Adventure Tileset
    Elise's Zelda Classic

Don't ever buy an MTD Product, it's cheap over-priced garbage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.45%

So we shouldn't change things because it's always been that way? That doesn't make any sense at all.
    invincible - "Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and everyone thinks that theirs is the only one that doesn't stink."

Elihu Burritt - "Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence."

2008 Record (final): 84-78: NL West Champs

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    88.15%

Since you are one of the ones that likes to treat noobs like shit I thought you would be pleased.

Adventure Tileset
    Elise's Zelda Classic

On top of the world ShadowTiger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.3%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

What good are rules when they only open up more loopholes for the old fossils around here
    If things change for how you're predicting they will, then this statement will become the focus of many people here. Otherwise, I hope it's the thing that will be most resolved by these changes. I don't enjoy seeing several of the staff altogether avoiding the use of tact. It's completely counterintuitive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.45%

I don't treat newbs bad, I don't even call them n00bs like you do apparently. It's just the ones that don't know how to talk and are retarded. I'm all up for new TOS, rules need to change with the times.

I don't know what your beef is with me but if you really want to discuss it them PM me.
    invincible - "Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and everyone thinks that theirs is the only one that doesn't stink."

Elihu Burritt - "Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    88.15%

Quote Originally Posted by phattonez View Post
    I don't treat newbs bad, I don't even call them n00bs like you do apparently. It's just the ones that don't know how to talk and are retarded. I'm all up for new TOS, rules need to change with the times.

I don't know what your beef is with me but if you really want to discuss it them PM me.
    Why don't you show them that same consideration?
    Instead you hound them about their spelling to embarrass them in front of the whole world.
    In addition, "retarded" people can't hardly help being the way they are now can they, but YOU on the other hand choose to act the way you do towards them.

You don't think you treat people bad?
    What was that old saying....
    You are judged NOT by how much you love others, but by how much you are loved by others.

Adventure Tileset
    Elise's Zelda Classic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.45%

Well I don't know how many people here exactly hate me. I always give people respect with their first post, but if they are still stupid after that then why should I still respect them if they don't respect me?

If you think that what I do is something worth a ban then PM a mod and ask them to ban me. Please, go ahead.

Thread Information