User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Ohio School Computer Technician accused of buying kids for sexual torture

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.54%

Re: Ohio School Computer Technician accused of buying kids for sexual torture

Don't send murderers and rapists to my city. LA and NY have some of the lowest crime rates in the nation for big cities.

I've heard that life in prison is cheaper than the death penalty because it requires less court cases.
    invincible - "Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and everyone thinks that theirs is the only one that doesn't stink."

Elihu Burritt - "Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence."

2008 Record (final): 84-78: NL West Champs

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.69%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

Also, if you mistakenly convict someone, you can let them out of jail when new evidence surfaces. If you kill them, well, then damage done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.54%

That's why Illinois put a moratorium on the death penalty. They found that a good percentage of people had been put to death who were innocent.
    invincible - "Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and everyone thinks that theirs is the only one that doesn't stink."

Elihu Burritt - "Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence."

2008 Record (final): 84-78: NL West Champs

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    66.7%

Quote Originally Posted by phattonez View Post
    Don't send murderers and rapists to my city. LA and NY have some of the lowest crime rates in the nation for big cities.

I've heard that life in prison is cheaper than the death penalty because it requires less court cases.
    I was making a really bad Snake Plisskin joke.
    Talga Vassternich -- Deserve Victory

--------------------------------------------------------

Check out my YouTube channel! I'm doing video game reviews and retrospectives from the NES/SNES eras.
    I also now have a webpage: www.braselthegamer.com
    Contributor for Gaming Rebellion! Columnist of the new series Breakdown!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.69%

hehe those movies were crazy.

Glenn the Great

I noticed that no one has addressed the fact that this person wasn't actually going to dunk any kids. The kids didn't exist. The man was TRICKED by the same people who are now going to sentence him.

It's unlikely this crime would have ever occurred, as I find it highly unlikely that one would happen across a mother who would willingly sell her children to be drowned. Only an undercover agent dealing with imaginary children would do such a thing.

Nowadays, it's like INTENT is just as bad as the actual ACTION. It reminds me of Minority Report, where you don't have to do anything to be prosecuted, you just have to be "going to do something".

This man wasn't going to drown any kids. Don't any of you dare tell me that he was. There were no kids to drown, so he wasn't going to. This was a fantasy situation, and shouldn't be carried over to real life.

Undercover agents should be ashamed. They just troll chatrooms trying to trick people so they can jail them. It's so malicious.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.69%

let's be honest, who hasn't wanted to drown some kids?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    16.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    We could always section off a city with a bad crime rate, say New York or L.A. and just send all rapists and murderers there. I don't see anything wrong with that. I mean, the president wouldn't crash land there if he flew over it or anything.
    Did anyone else besides me thing of George Carlin's State Prison Camps routine?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    12.92%

Quote Originally Posted by Beldaran View Post
    let's be honest, who hasn't wanted to drown some kids?
    Well, gee, Bel, now that you mention it, yeah, I've always wanted to drwait a second! You sneaky undercover bastard.
    All men are mortal.
    Socrates is a man.
    Therefore, all men are Socrates.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    29.31%

If someone asked to buy my child so he could drown them and get off on it...

I'd go to jail for murder, because I'd hunt the sick son-of-a-bitch down and shoot him in the face. No questions asked.

Sorry, I loathe those who prey on innocent children.
    Things to do today:
    1. Get up.
    2. Survive.
    3. Go back to bed.

Thread Information