User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ohio School Computer Technician accused of buying kids for sexual torture

Karate guys for cash. Aegix Drakan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    35.72%

Re: Ohio School Computer Technician accused of buying kids for sexual torture

This guy...is just fucking sick...

They oughta dunk him and see how he likes it. I hope he gets locked away for life with Big Brutus as his cell mate. I'm against the death penalty and all, but if the inmates decide to take matters into their own hands...I won't mind one bit. Heck, I won't even mind if they decide to kill him straight out.

I can't believe someone would actually do this...you just can't DUNK a kid, and think that taking them out unconsious will do anything good. If you fall unconsious underwater like that, odd are your lungs are full of water, and you are fucked.

It's just...SICK!

>_> I apologize if I seem to be using the F-bomb more frequentlyt than I usually do, but...this guy needs to be removed from society, one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by phattonez
    AGN is not meant for people who have lives. Come back home, turn the lights off and stare in awe at the glow that comes from the monitor.
    Do you enjoy challenging RPGs? Do you enjoy dark storylines? You'll like my game. Go on, it's not very long.
    You can download my game for free right here!
    Feedback on it would be nice. It'll help with future projects.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    12.75%

Quote Originally Posted by rock_nog View Post
    A sick bastard like this can't be rehabilitated
    I think it's pretty unfair to say this. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume that you've never met this guy, and that you have no evidence to suggest that he's made any attempt at rehabilitation that could call into question his ability to be rehabilitated at all.

Yes, he seems to be a sicko, but sickos are people, and people can change for the better.
    All men are mortal.
    Socrates is a man.
    Therefore, all men are Socrates.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.62%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

Riverman makes good points. Also, I think it's disrespectful of murder victims to say a murderer can be rehabilitated because his crime is not as bad as a child sexual fetish thing. If a murderer can be rehabilitated, as liberal minded people would have us believe, they must apply the same standard to other deviations from societal norms.

I think it's sad that we just sort of glaze over when we hear about theft and murder, but we get all indignant when someone has a sexual disorder.

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    65.91%

But but... he thought he was actually going to go meet up with someone that would let him do his "sick dirty deeds" with her children. He's TOO stupid for humanity... and definately should NOT be allowed to breed and propagate.

He should be held accountable for his intentions and receive more then just a slap on the wrist and a few days in jail.
    If you love... love without reservation. If you fight... fight without fear.
    ST: If you're going to go the way of the ostrich and stick your head into the sand or up your butt and expect everything to go the way you had imagined it, you deserve your fate.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.62%

Quote Originally Posted by Prrkitty View Post
    He should be held accountable for his intentions and receive more then just a slap on the wrist and a few days in jail.
    I completely agree. 100%. I'm just pointing out that I wish the same vehemence was held towards other crimes.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    66.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Beldaran View Post
    I think it's sad that we just sort of glaze over when we hear about theft and murder, but we get all indignant when someone has a sexual disorder.

I'll be honest. I can't stand murder. It pisses me off just as much as rape does. But even as I can't stand murder, I can't stand the death penalty, even if the person more than well deserves it. No one has the right to end a human life. I don't care what religion or belief you follow, its not right by my book. Lock the guy up and let him rot for the rest of his life in isolation, but no one has the right to say that his life should be forfeit.

Funny coming from someone trained to kill huh? I don't quite get it myself.
    Talga Vassternich -- Deserve Victory

--------------------------------------------------------

Check out my YouTube channel! I'm doing video game reviews and retrospectives from the NES/SNES eras.
    I also now have a webpage: www.braselthegamer.com
    Contributor for Gaming Rebellion! Columnist of the new series Breakdown!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.14%

Quote Originally Posted by Beldaran View Post
    Riverman makes good points. Also, I think it's disrespectful of murder victims to say a murderer can be rehabilitated because his crime is not as bad as a child sexual fetish thing. If a murderer can be rehabilitated, as liberal minded people would have us believe, they must apply the same standard to other deviations from societal norms.

Um, who says murderers can be rehabilitated? If that's the case, why do we give 'em life sentences? Obviously, depending on circumstances, there are murderers who aren't given life sentences, but my point is, I would say the same thing about a murderer facing a possible life sentence. And besides, a prison is no place for rehabilitation, anyway.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with the concept of rehabilitation. It's just that's not what prison is, and we shouldn't pretend that it is. It's a place people go to be punished. Very few people come out of prison better off than they were when they were sent there. Seriously, our current penal system is a joke. We don't even really have a consensus on what we think it should be used for. One way or the other, I think we should really decide, because right now, I can't see how it serves any potential purpose, other than keeping dangerous life-sentence criminals away from the public.

EDIT: Oh, and how is locking someone away forever any different than killing them? It's the same result, ultimately. Their life is, in fact, forfeit, as far as I can tell.
    The artist formally known as macweirdo42, formally known as weirdguy (it's a long, uninteresting story).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.45%

Even if they are rehabilitated, do you want to take the chance to put them back into society?
    invincible - "Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and everyone thinks that theirs is the only one that doesn't stink."

Elihu Burritt - "Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence."

2008 Record (final): 84-78: NL West Champs

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.62%

Quote Originally Posted by rock_nog View Post
    EDIT: Oh, and how is locking someone away forever any different than killing them? It's the same result, ultimately. Their life is, in fact, forfeit, as far as I can tell.
    I have often made this point to anti-death penalty people and they just glaze over. Too much logic.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    66.6%

That is a good point that I had not really taken into consideration myself. I guess by living life in prison, you just don't get anything out of life and you might as well be dead. It is something to think over I guess.

We could always section off a city with a bad crime rate, say New York or L.A. and just send all rapists and murderers there. I don't see anything wrong with that. I mean, the president wouldn't crash land there if he flew over it or anything.
    Talga Vassternich -- Deserve Victory

--------------------------------------------------------

Check out my YouTube channel! I'm doing video game reviews and retrospectives from the NES/SNES eras.
    I also now have a webpage: www.braselthegamer.com
    Contributor for Gaming Rebellion! Columnist of the new series Breakdown!

Thread Information