User Tag List

Thread: Breath of Fire for SNES help please, thank you.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    54.59%

Cool Breath of Fire for SNES help please, thank you.

I barely have Bo with me and I defeated the General.

I do not know what to do next.

I forgot.

BTW if you reject General by saying No to an old man he appears to be 3 time he reveals his true self and you will and shall skip Zog but General is about 3 times harder.

Breath of Fire 1 and 2 is for Super Nintendo Entertainment System.

God Bless you all in Jesus' Mighty name I say and pray amen and amen.
    If you would like you may join and/or introduce my Message Board (forum) http://christisawsome.proboards59.com/index.cgi named ChristIsAwsome.

Also preferably means recommendably.

May I have some Land in Lalaria > http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...143AAKWsmv&r=w help please, thank you (preferably by Private Messaging me).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    78.64%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

Re: Breath of Fire for SNES help please, thank you.

I hate that game so much. Well, BoF2 at least. It was a great game that pretty much punishes you severely for not spending hours and hours leveling EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER, who I should point out, do like 1 dmg to everything if they are only a couple levels behind the rest of the pack. I never did quite figure that one out. Of course, when you have to fight that one dude with only the Monkey guy and you haven't PLAYED the monkey guy since you got him, and there is no way to turn around and level him because you are trapped.... bad game design.

The make-shift town was an awesome idea though. The game really could have been great if it was engineered better. It was the mechanics of everything that screwed it - the actual design (that is, the story, scenarios, etc) was pretty great.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    27.88%

Zelda: First, go to Tantar. Head north along the river, and eventually you'll reach a bridge. Cross the bridge, then head south to Tuntar.

Second, you should probably hire a psychiatrist.

Warlock: Eh, I don't really mind. It *is* terrible level design when you can get stuck, but the level grinding didn't really bother me at all. Then again, by that point I had tons of experience with grind-a-thon RPGs, so maybe I'm just conditioned to it.

And if you don't like the slow pace of BoF 2, stay as far away from 3 as you possibly can. BoF 4 is much more forgiving, however, and Dragon Quarter is just bloody awesome.
    Proud sponsor of the Oh, God of hangovers.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    29.78%

I loved 1 and 2 barely played 3 because I hated it. Most rpgs after snes I can't stand that much. They began focusing too much on graphics and less on actual gameplay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%

I actually liked BoF2 because it was harder than a lot of other console RPGs. I never really had much trouble with having to level up after the beginning of the game, but you definitely had to think about what you were doing.

Zelda Classic: If memory serves, you want to go back to Romero after beating the forest base. If you enter at night, there should be a bunch of zombies there and one will give you a jar to hold some holy water from the cave to the west of town. That part was kinda stupid because nobody tells you that you're supposed to go there, or at least nobody I ever ran into.

Thread Information