User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Oh God, do you older members remember this thing?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.99%

Re: Oh God, do you older members remember this thing?

Hello, what the fuck is up with you?

Fiyer, I was annoying as fuck, man. I've read some of my posts and I wonder what the hell was wrong with me. Well, I mean I know what was wrong with me but still...

The Time-Loop Continues ZC Developer
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.12%

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    What the fuck do you mean whats up with me.Everybody else cusses and they dont get a notice saying infraction but when I do they add up so stop CUSSING ok (OK) do you not understand that
    ZPro...How old are you really? These guys have all known eachother on AGN for years. When they drop some F-bombs it's not used used in the context of hate, flaming, or namecalling. Everyone here is mature enough to know the difference...well almost everyone anyways...
    This post contains the official Gleeok seal of approval. Look for these and other posts in an area near you.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%

If you want to avoid more infractions, ceasing to spam up this thread would be a good start.

Fatcatfan was by no means crazy, and will all due respect, War Lord, that you would suggest as much is curious given the facts of the incident.

Unless I'm mistaken, the whole clusterfuck began as a GB thread gone bad. As has been mentioned above, Breaker and Queenie posted some content which was interpreted by FCF to be a personal attack on Carrot Red. He reacted by banning both of them (he was an admin at the time.) The situation then went political. As the banning had occurred under questionable grounds - I think most observers would agree that FCF's reaction was disproportionate to the offense, and FCF and Breaker had a history of bickering -several unnamed members of the staff clamored that he had abused his power, and ultimately he was stripped of his admin position (how staff with no connection whatsoever to the ZC project had the power to bully and depose the co-developer of ZC on the official ZC forums remains to me a point of mystery.) Ultimately I don't know what finally drove FCF away, but him leaving was not unreasonable given his perception that the community and staff were hostile to him and his friends.

While a developer FCF devoted a great deal of time and effort to Zelda Classic, and made a greater contribution to the ZC community than any of us can claim. He is sorely missed.

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    65.91%

I think someone should reach out to Fatcatfan and, for ZC's sake, ask him to come back and be a part of the development of ZC again. Could be his life has taken him past the game and it's not part of what he wants to do anymore. And then again could be he'd like to come back. But no one will ever know unless someone reaches out and talks to him.

I'd do it but since I'm really not active in ZC I don't think it's my place to contact him. Besides I don't know how to contact him other then thru here - AGN.
    If you love... love without reservation. If you fight... fight without fear.
    ST: If you're going to go the way of the ostrich and stick your head into the sand or up your butt and expect everything to go the way you had imagined it, you deserve your fate.

Thread Information