Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96.41%

Re: I'm not dead guys and girls.

Oh So You Were Too Good To Drink With Us In The States But Noooooooooooooooooooooo You'll Go Out And Do It With Your Friend. Well Fuck You Too Gokers. Fuck You Too.

<3<3
    "Fear accompanies the possibility of death. Calm shepherds its certainty"
    -D'Argo, Farscape

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    5.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Beldaran View Post
    I'm not depressed. I go to the gym. I have sex very frequently. I wear nice clothes. I post here.
    That fucking blows, dude. I feel for you.

Certainly they existed... AlexMax's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    55.46%

Quote Originally Posted by AtmaWeapon View Post
    AlexMax I am certain you will agree this looks like a good "first a little backstory" element to a forumId=1 thread with the e/n tag amirite?
    shaddap nerd

jeez go outside for once

you nerd...being all nerdy and nerding all over the place

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.68%

Nice to know you're doing good goKi. We understand if you aren't around as much.

War Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Beldaran View Post
    I'm not depressed. I go to the gym. I have sex very frequently. I wear nice clothes. I post here.
    Yeah, I don't understand his post at all, sounds like he is horrible with time management. Then throw in the "I think I'm better than everyone else now."

I work 45-50 hours a week, got to the gym 3-5 days a week, run outside 4-5 days a week, wear nice things, have a fiancee and still find time in that to hang out with friends no problem. Not to mention I also play games and use the internet extensively every week on top of all that.

I wish more people would be aware of being fat though. Glad you decided to do something about it. I'm down to 215 from 267. People always have excuses though, usually blaming it on family. No one made you fat but yourself. Obesity is a huge problem right now and 99% of Americans at least don't give a shit and have no problem being overweight. The health problems that come with being overweight are huge though, and I'm not sure how you couldn't care.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42%

When I moved down to where I live now, I was 210. I was surprised by this really so I sweated it off at work and such and now I'm keeping it down to about 180. I'm content as long as I don't go above 185.
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Glenn the Great

Sounds to me like Goki is now living with two poor drug-addicted bums who like to go out and party, and he's gotten sucked into their lifestyle.

I'm wary of people who have absolutely no interest in the Internet. People with that attitude have generally been rather stupid and simple-minded in my experience.

What, half an hour is too much time on the Internet now? WTF? Might as well throw your brain out the window.

War Lord

I did forget to add that alcohol isn't worth drinking. I haven't drank since October of 06 and I am 10x better than I was then health-wise, even if I hadn't lost the weight. It's just not worth drinking knowing what it does to your body.

I'd be wary of living with people who have trouble paying rent as well, doesn't sound like a good situation.

However I suppose if you're happy go for it, just be careful man, at the rate it sounds you're going to get sucked into a lifestyle that is definitely not better than your old. You have to choose friends carefully and surround yourself with the best ones you can find. People tend to be just like those they associate themselves with.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96.41%

Quote Originally Posted by War Lord View Post
    I'd be wary of living with people who have trouble paying rent as well, doesn't sound like a good situation.
    yeah seriously. Thats one excellent piece of advice to listen to. Don't let other's downfall effect your march uphill.

Smoke bud yet, gokers?

ps: jarrod start answering your phone
    "Fear accompanies the possibility of death. Calm shepherds its certainty"
    -D'Argo, Farscape

Certainly they existed... AlexMax's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    55.46%

Quote Originally Posted by War Lord View Post
    I wish more people would be aware of being fat though. Glad you decided to do something about it. I'm down to 215 from 267. People always have excuses though, usually blaming it on family. No one made you fat but yourself. Obesity is a huge problem right now and 99% of Americans at least don't give a shit and have no problem being overweight. The health problems that come with being overweight are huge though, and I'm not sure how you couldn't care.
    If you read the health effects of "High Fructose Corn Syrup", you'll never eat sugary products in the U.S. again.

And like I mentioned in GGD, losing weight is just a simple matter of eating less calories than you burn a day. It's simple math.

Thread Information