Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    10.18%

Re: I'm not dead guys and girls.

Yes and the weird thing is I don't remember exactly what led me to a situation where people discussed the relative hotness of pokemon but I remember the thread had lots of discussion and pictures.

I really wish I remembered where I ran into that so I can remember to never go back.

Certainly they existed... AlexMax's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    55.46%

Quote Originally Posted by AtmaWeapon View Post
    Yes and the weird thing is I don't remember exactly what led me to a situation where people discussed the relative hotness of pokemon but I remember the thread had lots of discussion and pictures.
    One day on Halloween, I decided to fuck with the major retard at school when I came out of science for break. He was dressed as Ash. Knowing this was going to happen, I brough a Mudkips doll. Thus I started the conversation, making sure no one saw me.

"So I heard you like Mudkips..."

"Mudkips? I LUUUUUUUUUUUURVE MUDKIPS."

"O RLY? So, would you ever fuck a Mudkips, that is.." (he cuts me off before I could said 'if you were a Mudkips') "OF COURSE."

"Well I just happen to have a Mudkips here, and."

Before I finished the sentence, which would have resulted in me hitting him across the face with the doll, he grabbed it. In one swift motion his pants were down and he was violenly humping it. Not to get between a man and his Mudkips, I started to walk away, because there is no way I'd be caught wrestling a half-naked crazy guy humping a Mudkips.

Needles to say, within 5 to 10 seconds, some girls saw him and started screaming. I cooly walked into a restroom, pretending nothing had ever happened; not that I had intended that outcome, but now that it was in play I didn't want to be involved.

I came back two minutes later, and like any wanton act on school grounds there was now a huge crowd round him. He was still fucking it and baying this real fucked up 'EEEEEEEEEEINNNNF EEEEEEEEEEINNNF' sound. Suddenly a scuffle broke out in the middle, meaning he probably did something stupid.

I asked someone what had happened. A girlfriend of one of the football players tried to get him to stop, but he bit her for trying to take it away. Someone called in a few football players (all dressed up like Road Warrior) who proceeded to pummel the shit out of the guy. Meanwhile the school police were freaking out and having trouble getting in to the situation.

A few minutes later the intruder alarm went off and we were shuffled into classrooms. Over the intercom the principal announced that someone had thrown a flaming plush toy into the library. Uh.. what the hell.

So we were kept there and about 30 minutes later the principal came on again. This time he was saying that whoever was behind the beating should turn themselves in. All of a sudden this woman began yelling "I WILL SUE YOU FOR DAMAGES. YOU LITTLE PUNKS, I'M GONNA SUE..." and it was cut off.

I asked an office later what had happened. Apparently his mother had come to pick him up and threatened to sue for the beating and 'whatever else happened.' The school threatened to counter-sue because of lewd conduct, inciting a riot, and starting a fight.

So I ask you: Do you like Mudkips?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.73%

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMax View Post
    pointless story
    You're such a badass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    10.18%

Alex does this mean we are dating? (I'm da football player in da post)

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    84.69%

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMax View Post
    A girlfriend of one of the football players tried to get him to stop, but he bit her for trying to take it away. Someone called in a few football players (all dressed up like Road Warrior) who proceeded to pummel the shit out of the guy.
    I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to raise my voice and call "BULLSHIT" right here.

Glenn the Great

Of course it's bullshit.

Alex is just a copypasta spreading yet another meme that has spawned a million image macros.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    10.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Atoms View Post
    I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to raise my voice and call "BULLSHIT" right here.
    Hey kid have you ever wanted to respond to a troll? The man is trying to keep people away from it but it's good stuff man. You wouldn't believe the things you can see!

Look, no pressure, but I'm just gonna leave some mudkips right here on the counter. No pressure, if you don't want them you can just leave them and I'll pick them back up in a while. But if you liek we can talk later...

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    65.6%

OK... I've been reading this whole thread and now I just have to ask.

What the hell are these mudkips y'all are talking about? And why is there such a sexual attribute to 'em?

And yes I'm gonna go do a google on 'em after I post this.

EDIT: This is what I found: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mudkip#Mudkip

Not sure I see anything sexual with that... but hey... anyway.
    If you love... love without reservation. If you fight... fight without fear.
    ST: If you're going to go the way of the ostrich and stick your head into the sand or up your butt and expect everything to go the way you had imagined it, you deserve your fate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    21.42%

@Prr
    'I HERD U LEIK MUDKIPZ' was an internet meme (phenomenon), I think originally spawned from a story posted on a message board a while back. AlexMax's post is that story, and is indeed copypasta.

It seems as if both AlexMax and AtmaWeapon have pretty much both turned into pointless trolling tards that try and spread whatever bullshit is going on at whatever other online place(s) they go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    91.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Gerudo View Post
    @Prr
    'I HERD U LEIK MUDKIPZ' was an internet meme (phenomenon), I think originally spawned from a story posted on a message board a while back. AlexMax's post is that story, and is indeed copypasta.

It seems as if both AlexMax and AtmaWeapon have pretty much both turned into pointless trolling tards that try and spread whatever bullshit is going on at whatever other online place(s) they go.

Alexmax has always been a trolling tard. Atma has gone in and out of it.

This thread is being closed. Goki fed his ego and tried to everyone he is better than us and failed.
    Quote Originally Posted by AtmaWeapon View Post
    It means taking the fart pipe off of your stupid ricemobile and gently accelerating after stopping.

Thread Information