0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    35.55%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

Re: Nintendo's big E3 announcement

I know that's what they say, but of the people that have bought the Wii they've found a very small percent didn't own a game console before. Not so much expansion really. I'd give Nintendo more credit if we hadn't seen the same technology already used in other games. It's not horrible but there's alot of better platforms. Bump the Wii's release up by a couple years and it wouldn't seem so tame.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    70.83%

Oh my god!!!

I swear, Nintendo has made just one mistake after another! I mean, first the NES, and now this!?

I would just like to say this now. No matter what you fucking n00b-asses say, the Wii is not fun to play. I'm a little 8-year old fucktard and I've never played anything other than Grand Theft Auto, so I should know!!!

First off, these so-called "Big Three" games are total crap. Allow me to explain my position:

SSBB: You can't play as CJ. Therefore it sucks. Moving on.

SMG: There is no blood. You play as a fat Italian. Therefore, it sucks. Moving on.

MP3: Okay. This is the worst one of all. The game itself looks pretty cool, but it sucks because you play as a FUCKING GIRL!! Girls are horrible! They have scary boobs and they give you cooties! A girl shouldn't be out there fighting aliens! She should be making babies and in the kitchen cookin my pot pie! If a girl ever started fighting aliens, I would tell her "Hey! Stop making me dress up like a mailman, and dance for you, while you smoke crack, and have sex with some guy, that I don't even know, on my Dad's bed!!"

In essence, the Wii sucks because it doesn't have Gears of War. Gears of War > Your face, you ree ree!! And one other thing...

*ringringring*

OH MY GOD

IT'S MY BANANA PHONE!!!

I LOVE YOU BANANA PHONE!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    6.46%

It's a preference is all it is, and the reason why I like the Wii is because if they didn't go with something new in the controls, I don't know that I could stand to pay $50 to play Zelda: TP that's the same as Zelda: OoT, Metroid Prime 3 that's the same as 1, and 2, etc. The new ideas in gameplay make the crapped-out sequels bearable. I wish the games were prettier, but I'm not going to spend $500 for pretty. I don't have the TV for it anyway.

I think the most disappointing thing about Nintendo's conference was what they didn't announce. Wii Fit is fine with me, but I wanted to see a little more of Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, etc. Where's my DS virtual console? Where's an online F-Zero with a track editor? Where's the Wii Ware indie games? But alas, at least there are some more gaming conferences coming up soon.
    Link to the Past Tileset for ZC available here: http://www.filespace.org/bam200308/lttptileset2.4.zip

"Lie? Me? Never. The truth is far too much fun."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.85%

I'm not a big fan of ports to the Wii, but I would like to see Luigi's Mansion re-worked and possibly extended (new rooms or bigger mansion) for the Wii. It was such a fun Gamecube game, and being able to point Luigi's flashlight with the Wii-remote would be awesome.

Thread Information