Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    15.43%

-Oracle Of Holodrum-

Some of you may remember me, but I'm not very well known here. Anyways, I've been working on a new quest called The Oracle Of Holodrum. I've been working on it on and off for around 3 years and I finally got around to finishing it. It's the second of three in a series called The Chronicles Of The Oracles. They are very reminiscent to the GBA games, and use a heavily modified version of Glenn's to make it much more usable. This one in the series is MUCH MUCH MUCH better than Oracle Of Hyrule, I think so anyways. Since people like pictures, here's some below:

(Lots of torches here?)

(Looks like the Gibdos got stuck in the blocks!)

(Menacing name, isn't it?)

(Uh... Don't know what to say...)

Anyways, that's some pictures. I copy and pasted the storyline from the readme below.:

In a kingdom far from the reaches of Hyrule, a terrible evil resides. This evil came from Hyrule, fleeing its own destruction just barely. The hero who nearly destroyed this evil went on a journey to re-discover where it fled. Going by the name of Link, they sailed very far and harshly into a country called Holodrum. Landing in a small town called Horon Village, they found a house with the door slightly open. Going inside, they found a wise man who somehow seemed to know what Link wanted. The man explained to Link that in Holodrum, the seasons were in disorder and monsters were running the place. The man told Link that an evil man called Gannon retreated to Holodrum and learned of a sacred temple. The man told Link that the temple housed a crystal that gave eternal life, but for the crystal to work you needed to break a seal to the entrance of the temple, which also morphs the season pattern. Link was also told that 8 medallions needed to be placed on the altar by the crystal for the crystal to give eternal life. Link having found Gannon again, decided to go defeat Gannon.

The pictures may take a while to load. Also, the quest is very large (15 MB) for a quest. It might take a while to download. Also, this quest CAN be played as a stand-alone game, but it is much better if you play it after the first one. (Oracle Of Hyrule.) If you want to play the first one, look at the official ZC quest database to download it. The quest is large due to many .mp3 files. Read the readme before playing the quest because it will really help. IF YOU FIND BUGS, POST THEM HERE SO I CAN FIX THEM. THIS ISN'T THE FULL VERSION. IT IS COMPLETE, BUT IT IS NOT CONSIDERED THE FINAL VERSION YET. Sorry for using caps, but it gets people to read.

Well... I think that about sums it up. I got a quick description, the pictures, and the storyline. Now, a link to the quest is below!

DOWNLOAD FULL VERSION HERE(Version 0.70)

DOWNLOAD RAW QUEST FILE HERE(Version 1.00)

DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS:

Ok, well first of all, click on the link. Then, look for the words: Download for free with FileFactory Basic. You can use Cntrl+F to find it on the page. It's kind of small. Then, if an advertisement shows up, click on 'SKIP ADVERTISEMENT'. Then, enter a letter code that it shows. After that, it'll start downloading. I couldn't use filespace or anything simpler because the quest is too big, so sorry for complicated instructions. After you download the first link, download the 'Raw Quest File' to update your quest file to the newest version, much like a patch to a server. (Only it's for a quest.) Overwrite the .qst file from the 0.70 version, and you're good to go.

It's saved in a winrar file. You'll need winrar to extract it.

I'm really trying to find a good spot to put the file, but since it's so big I can't find a spot that I can put it that dosen't have a bunch of ads and other stuff on it...

I have recently updated the download link with a version with slightly more bugfixes. I also uploaded a version that does not have the .mp3 music or readme in it for people who are updating versions since the old version had a critical bug in it.

-=PLEASE USE ZC BUILD 318 TO PLAY THIS QUEST!=-

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96.84%

Re: -Oracle Of Holodrum-

Where do I find download for ZC 211 Beta 18?

Dianne
    "OLD BROAD"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    77.4%

I don't think we can cause here is only the 211 for Linux
    hopefully zelda warrior also put a download for 211 b 18 he seems to have it

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96.84%

Thanks Elise. Guess we'll have to wait.
    "OLD BROAD"

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    15.43%

I'll post a link to the version I used. I am NOT up to date on these new betas... But, when I looked at my version in Zquest it says 2.11 B 18... I'm running windows.

I'll get the link to the version i built it on when i get back home in about 1 hour

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.05%

Beta 18 hasn't been released yet; in this context it refers to one of the (many) builds of what will become b18.

It should run fine on the latest alpha.

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    15.43%

To tell the truth, I have no idea what it is. I just remember seeing a link to it somewhere in some post so I just downloaded it...

Sorry about the way I released it... I hosted it on a crappy site and don't even know what beta I built it on. But like Dark Dragon said, it should work on most new alphas. I liked 2.10 the most, but I accidentally saved it into some beta.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96.84%

Well, I can't get it to run in any build. Any suggestions?

Dianne
    "OLD BROAD"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    77.4%

I got it working in the latest version but have a problem I need bombs to get on and in those new alpha's you need a bombag before you can use bombs ...........thats a little problem .
    I have eight bombs but can't use them ????

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96.84%

Same here only I have 12 bombs. Thought if I played the money game, won and bought the illegal bomb bag I would be away to the races. No luck! Can't go anywhere without them.

Dianne
    "OLD BROAD"

Thread Information