vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    74.05%

Possible Item Flags

Here are two possible flags to add to specific item families:

Sword Family Flag 3: Apply Quick Sword Rule
    In other words, some swords have the effect of the quick sword rule while others don't. In theroy, this could replace the Quick Sword Quest RUle.

Candle Family Flag 2: Z3 Candle
    If 0, the candle behaves normally. If 1, then the candle creates a flame in front of Link that doesn't move, just like the lantern in LTTP. This must be possible, since there was a bug that caused Z3 styled-candles in an earlier beta. It isn't reasonable to use a Misc value for flame distance, since candle flames shouldn't be a long-range weapon. Or should they?
    Programmings my game because I program games.
    "Wait. You lost me at the part about the 'almost certain death'." - A quote I would love to make in an MMORPG.
    Disclaimer: Din's Fire does not make the user immune to the effects of lava. Do not use Din's Fire in mid-jump over a pool of lava. Death and severe burns will follow.

ZCG Current Version:
    Version 0.05
    For Mac Build 1076 Windows Build 1082

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    47.1%

Re: Possible Item Flags

Quote Originally Posted by HeroOfFire View Post
    It isn't reasonable to use a Misc value for flame distance, since candle flames shouldn't be a long-range weapon. Or should they?
    Unless your thinking of having a Holy Water effect from one of the Castlevania games(Yes I know most of them had the fire stop right where the vial landed, but I remember I played one where the flame moved a bit of distance before going out)
    Keeping something big a secret, in case it doesn't work out I can understand.
    But he deliberatly drops little hints just to drive us mad.

Thread Information