User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The AnimeGame Crossover Role-playing Adventure III(3)!

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.59%

Talking The AnimeGame Crossover Role-playing Adventure III(3)!

It returns for a third time! The Anima/Game Crossover Role-PlayingAdventure!
    For anyone who doesn't know the rules (for some reason) they are:

1: you can do just aboot anything you want except for kill off a character unless i say its ok.

2: no destroying the universe or whatever.

3: if i feel like someone is playing unfair, i reserve the right to have their actions reversed for the time being.

4: if any more rules need to be added i'll add them if i feel they need to be added or you the poeple feel they need to be added.

if there isn't anything you want to add before playing you can start. everone gets to have a group of 4 people they conrtol.
    1:themselves
    2-4:any anime/game character within certain restrictions
    If you wish you can also list some ofthe powers/abilities/equipment you have.
    Just don't make something too powerful, like a dildo that can kill a god by being in same room as them. Ew. Now I'm freaked out...

To start off I'll list my own party:

1. Myself as my Bar-Buddies persona, Author #2.
    Powers:
    Random Vision - As the name suggests, it uses a the power of randomness. When I shout "Random Vision!" and point to the sky, something random will happen. A cow could fall on me, it could rain kumquats, you could turn pink (everywhere), etc.
    Plot Hole - This allows me to pull various weapons out of it and use them regardless of any restrictions on them. I can also use it to send people to other randomlly determined places. Even if that place is only 3 inches from where they were standing.
    Mimicry - I use just about any attack in any anime/game. Even the Meteo attack from FF4 that causes Tellah to keel over from a heart attack (I'll also die from same heart attack even though I'm perfectly healthy) Sailor Saturn's Death Reborn Revoultion? Destroy the planet and die. Just like the real deal.

2. Samus Aran - Metroid series
    Arm Cannon - can shoot normal, plasma, ice, and wave beams. It also can shoot missiles and super missiles. All types(except missiles) can be charged for 10x the power of a single shot, though it takes about 10 second to fully charge.
    Bombs and Super Bombs- normal bombs can hurt only one foe, but the super variety can damage all foes within a 25 foot radius (estimate, they never specify the actual limits of this wonderful weapon) and can destroy various metals.
    Screw Attack- Somersaults into an enemy while surronded by a energy field that can destroy almost anything in it's path. I'd say the enemy is really screwed.

3. Beatrix - Final Fantasy 9
    Save the Queen - one of the greatest swords ever made. nuff said.
    Holy- the ultimate white magic spell.
    Cure and Cura- WHite magic that can heal 1 or all of the people in the party. Cure heals a little HP whilst Cura heals a greater amount.
    Thunder Slash - A sword tech that has the electric element and does 10x damage to anything weak to electricity.
    Shock - Another sowrd techm this one non-elemental and deals a LOT of damamge to one foe.

4. Blues (Protoman) - Rockman (Megaman) series (Original)
    Blues Buster - Similar to Rockman's, but 10x more powerful.
    Big Bang Shot - Blues' ultimate attack. Capable of rendering most defenses useles.
    Blues Shield - A shield that Blues uses that is indestructable.

And now for the boring part! The story starts our as you wake up and not know where you are. A voice speaks to you:

[Voice]Please...you must help me...I am trapped in a far away tower in a world different from your's. I can only tell you that you must gather 4 sacred iweapons of the gods to break the seal on the tower and rescue me. The weapons reside on the world of Zaptonia. You must hurry before it's too late!

And so you awake to find yourself in your home. The next thing you know, you are sucked into a dark portal and find yourself at the palace of teh royal family on Zaptonia.
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.36%

Re: The AnimeGame Crossover Role-playing Adventure III(3)!

Ohh, ohh, I'm in!

Ummm....me as a Shaper
    Abilities:
    Shape: I can summon various mystical beasts to my aid, off of the following list: Fyora, Cryoa, Artilla, Vlish, Clawbug, Drayk, Cryodrayk, Battle Alpha, Glahhk, Gazer. (Yes, when the time comes, I'll provide descriptions)

Kurapika from Hunter x Hunter:
    Dowsing Chain: Can be used to attack like a whip, or defend like a, well, chain
    Chain Jail: Restricts an opponent by binding them and restricting most special abilities. Only usable when passions are inflamed.
    Holy Chain: Can be used to heal. Only usable when passions are inflamed.
    Judgement Chain: Stabs an opponents heart. They must obey him or die. Only usable when passins are inflamed.

Red Mage from FFI/8-Bit Theater
    Dual Slash: He can attack with two swords at once.
    Ice: A basic Ice spell, varying in power from 1 to 8(Dang, no world destruction means I can't use Ice 9)
    Mimic: He can use the most recent attack he's witnessd once.

Ryoga from Ranma 1/2
    Abilities:
    Superstrength: His strength borders on superhuman.
    Lack of direction: Sometimes his lack of direction is so powerful, it actually warps reality around him, allowing him to move beyond physical restricitions.

Red Mage: Fascinating. My theory is that a tear in the space time continum has pulled us here. If I could harness it....
    Ryoga: What the heck?
    Kurapika: Shut up both of you. We need to figure out whats going on. We should ask around.
    Me: Hey, did anyone have wierd dreams last night? You know, some voice saying somthing about weapons, or...
    *All ignoring*
    RM: Hey there.*at Samus* Yeah, you in the orange. What is this place called?

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.59%

[Samus].....
    [Blues]Sorry, she doesn't talk much.
    [Amaster42]Then maybe you can answer then question?
    [Blues]Sure. This is Zaptonia, home of the Zaptonian Empire which is dedicated towards the protection of all existence. There are several places that act as hubs towards other worlds. Zaptonia is one such place. It's ruled by the Zaptonian Gods and Goddesses who tend to stay out of sight unless something that threatens everything reas it's ugly head. You also know this as the home of the Zataka Royal Family, of which Zapper (the 6th guardian of Destiny) is the youngest of his generation.
    [Amasster]That it?
    [Beatrix] I can fill you in on the rest. Since the last Anme/Game Crossover, several years have passed. Zapper dissapeared for 16 years and reappeared after his 3 daughters (yes, that's right. He had kiddies!) The oldest is named Kasumi and is a Sage. She can cast various spells and her mother was Komiko Yume, the elder of the Yume sisters. The middle girl is Haganeha, the daughter of the legendary kunoichi Chiyome from the Dragon Continent. She and her mother are both Kanekoshojo (a race of cat girls if you will). The youngest daughter is Kara, the child of Yomiko, the younger of the Yume sisters. Kara is skilled with swords and some healing magic like her father was, but she can't copy attacks. She also is the new Guardian of Destiny. Anyways, you noticed each girl had a different mom, right?
    [Amaster]Ya. Kinda creepy don't you think?
    [Blues]Actually on Zaptonia there's no restriction to home many wives you can have. So Zapper has 3 daughters. Anyways, after their 16th brthday, they got attacked by some guy named Dios who hated Zapper for defeating him and tried to get revenge by attacking his daughters. Project Zombie (the best pal of Zapper and the guardian of the Royal Family) had been asked to look after them and drove him off. He and the 3 girls later went to look for Zapper and eventually found him and defeated Dios.
    [Amaster]Is there more is that it?
    [Samus]There's more.
    [Amaster]Crap...
    [Blues]Shortly after Dios' defeat, an ancient demon named Kage was revived by a demon named Ikusa and then Kage returned his exiled demon army to once again try to conquer Zaptonia. Zapper stopped him with the aid of the Dark Aura which first appeared when he first fought Jorrik years earlier. Anywas, Zapper has since then goen on a journey to find his father and mother who both had not been seen since he was born.
    [Samus]Word is that Project Zombie knows many secrets ofthe Royal Family as well as Zaptonia itself. He was present when Zapper's father, Mangetsu (5th Guardian of Destiny) disdappeared. This also happened when the original palace was severely damaged in an unexplained explosion the same day Zapper was born.
    [Amaster]Wait, did Samus just talk?
    [Samus]I don't talk often. Shut up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.36%

[RM] Soooo...what can we do to help anyone that involves us getting copious amounts of experance?

[Kurapika] Jeez, that's all you ever talk about! It's our duty to help whoever we can.

[Ryoga] I dunno, were pretty low on cash.

[Kurapika] True...

[Amaster] So, Blues, who here actually needs us to do anything?Cause, you know, our skills are kinda only usefull for the whole "helping people" thing. (Or taking over the kingdom, but Kurapika wouldn't approve)

[Kurapika] I heard that!

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.59%

[Blues]Well there is one thing...
    [Samus]Don't.
    [Beatrix]You know giving out quests isn't our job.
    [Blues]You two never let me have any fun... *begins pokes a tree*

*the mystrious voice from your dream returns!*
    [Mystery Voice]You must collect all 4 elemental weapons to free me. They are the Gunai, thet blade of earth. The Victorious, the spear of wind. The Shark's Tooth, scythe of water. And the Bow of Magma, a bow of fire. Hurry and free me. You are my only hope.
    *MV goes away*
    [Blues]That voice sounded kinda familiar...
    [Beatrix]Yes. It did.
    [Samus]Mysterious, yet familiar voices are usually never a good thing.
    [Amaster]Right! Then we'll go find the 4 elemental weapons and free this trapped person!
    [Blues]You're gonna help some guy you don't even know? How do you know they aren't evil or something and just tricking you?
    [Amaster].....Nah. Couldn't be. Any info you can provide?
    [Samus]I know that the leader ofthe southern tribes, Boudicca was given the Victorius by the Goddess of wind, Fioa, when she united the Southren tribes under oine banner. She's a party animal who also is very formidable in combat. She holds a party in Fioa's honor every night.
    [Beatrix]There's a boat that leaves in an hour to the Southern Continent.
    [Blues]This stuff with the elemental weapons sounds pretty familiar for some reason. Didn't Zombie mention something like that at one of his poker nights at his condo above hell once?
    [Samus]Don't know. I was too busy kickin your ass and taking your money.
    [Blues]Oh ya. I remember that now.....
    [Beatrix]Regardless, we'll inquire about it at the palace and meet you at Boudicca's home. Good luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.36%

[RM] To the boat!

(Batman Swirl)

[Amaster] Hey, you. El capitan. This boats headed south right?

[Captain] Yeah....you want passage?

[Amaster] Yep. How much

[Captain] 300 bucks.

[Ryoga] 300 bucks!?

[Captain] Each.

[Amaster] Um...let us talk it over. (Turns) Geez, what are we going to do?

[RM] Wait! I have an idea.

[Kurapika] Ohhhhh dear.

(Fifteen minuites later. Four crates are sitting on the docks.)

[Kurapika] I feel very uncomfterble doing this, you know.

[Ryoga] Oh shut up. What's your idea?

Silence

[Ryoga] Thats what I thought.

[Amaster] Okay.....now!

(The crates begin to move across the dock towords the ship.)

[Gaurd 1] Hey, look. Moving crates.

[Gaurd 2] Eh, ignore it. Boss said some wierd stuff was coming on this trip.

[Gaurd 1] Really? Like what?

[Gaurd 2] I dunno, but the earlier ones were snarling.

[Gaurd 1] Oh....Interesting.

(in the hold of the ship. Their all out of the crates)

[Kurapika] Hey, should we have brought those other guys along to?

[Ryoga] Eh, if they wanted to come, they'd have found a way.

(Blues pops up out of the nearest crate)

[Blues] Jeez, it's hot in there.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.59%

[Blues]*to self*I can't believe Beatrix ands Samus had me follow these guys to keep them outta trouble and NOW look what they're doing! GOD! At least it can't get any worse...

Suddenly one of the crates tips over and breaks, revealing a monster of untold power.....a kitty.

[Amaster]Aw...Isn't hecute?
    [kitty]*glomps Amaster's face and starts scratching*
    [Amaster]ARRGGHHH!!!! GETITOFFGETITOFF!!!
    [Guard 1]Hey! Somebody's in there!
    [Guard 2]And cat is attached to his face...
    [Guard 1]Must be that one thing from earlier...
    [Guard 2]You know, I heard that the royal guard was tracking down someone who had taken genetically altered super-kitties stolen from Karla's lab.
    [Guard 1]You mean from the Royal R+D!?
    [Guard 2]The same. That must be one of those super-cats.
    [Amaster]LESS TALKING, MORE REMOVING!
    [Ryoga]*bursts outta box* Where am I?
    [RM]In a cargo hold, remember?
    [Ryoga]...Oh ya.
    [Kura]Shouldn't you tell help him? *pointsto Amaster with super-cat on face*
    [RM].....He looks like he can handle himself. Besides. I'm allergic.
    [Ryoga]What kinda man are you to turn your back on a friend in need?
    [RM]One who knows when to choose his battles.
    [Amaster]BLARG! *super-kitty still attached*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.36%

[RM] Hmmm, I should be able to come up with a plan that involves me not touching it. Give me, oh, half an hour.

[Amaster] Not helping!

(all watch)

[Amaster] You leave me no choice, super kitty! (While writing, he tries to draw some mystic runes on the floor with one hand, and tries to pull of the cat with the other.) Okay, this'll take all of my energy, exhaust me, and probably seriously drain my power, but I call on the power of the Cryoa

(An ice blue lizard on it's hind legs around five feet tall appears in a glimmer of light)

[Kura] Hey, theres no need for that. Look:

Chain Jail.

(A chain springs from his arm and pulls the kitty to the ground, where it struggles)

[Amaster] *gasp* you mean *heave* that you could have done *gasp* that at any time?!(Collapses)

[Kura] Well, I thought you could handle it without needing a summoning.

[Amaster] You thought wrong (Collapses again)

[Ryoga] What do we do about the lizard thing?

(The cryoa wanders off into the ship.)

[RM] Not our problem now.

(Screams emerge from the helm)

[Ryoga] Do you feel the ship changing direction?

[RM] Eh, thats your imagination.

[Kura] I think maybe it's our problem again.

(More screams)

[RM] Actually, it's more their problem than ours.

[Ryoga] True. But if you want to debate specifics, it's around 80% their problem, and about 20% ours.

[RM] I dunno, I'd say more around 90-10.

[Amaster] Both of you shut up. It doesn't matter! (Collapses a third time)

[Crewman 1] (Leaning on the doorframe) Hel...help us.

[Kurapika] Wheres the lizard thing?

[Crewman 1] That thing? Oh, it wandered of into the engien room. No, this thing is around three hundred feet high, with tentacles the size of trees. (Resumes gasping) You...must stop...ittttt....

[RM] Well, considering that most the crew is dead, I'd say it's around 100% our problem now.

[Ryoga] Agreed.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.59%

*some time later*

[Blues]La. De. Fucking. Da. Now we have to contend with a giant squid...
    [Amaster]DOn't just stand there! Help us!

Amaster and RM are being held by the squid and is using them as meat-shields against Ryoga and Kura.

[Amaster]Do something Blues!
    [Blues]I could shoot it.
    [Kura]But, it's using them as shields! You might hit them!
    [Amaster]Ya! What about the Rules of Robotics?
    [Blues]I had the R+D on Zaptonia remove them from my core programming.
    [All].....
    [Blues]What?
    [Kura]You are worse than RM...
    [RM]I don't know if I should be offended or happy...
    [Ryoga]Damn squid!
    [BLues]Fine. I'll help.

Blues charges up his buster and then jumps at the squid who raises Amaster and Rm to shield itself. However, BLues uses them as stepping stones and bounds towards the squid's face.

[Blues]Big Bang Shot!

*some time later at the port town of Paladoc, just west by a 2 day walk of Boudicca's home, Bodos.*

[Amaster]I can't believe you did that...
    [RM]My head heurts...
    [Kura]You are reckless Blues!
    [Blues]At least we get all the fried squid we want!
    [Ryoga]He has a point...*munches on some fried squid on a stick*
    [Kura]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.36%

[Ryoga] Sooo...it's two days to Bodos, right?

[Kura] Let's get going.

[RM] "Two days later, our heros reached the town of Bodos."

[Amaster] We've been over this before, RM, that doesn't work!

[RM] Really? Then where are we?

(A nearby sign says "Welcome to Bodos")

[Amaster] ....I hate you.

[Kura] Let's get some info on that Boudicca.

Thread Information