User Tag List

Page 551 of 746 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 651 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 7458

Thread: So...

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%

Re: So...

I found that Flat Earth Society through someone's sig at PureZC around two years ago. Not gonna name any names…

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.97%

I've spent the last few minutes looking over that.

It's crazy.

Why on Earth would the government be trying to conceal it? It's crazy. And how hard would it be for one of them to get a boat and a compass and sail around the world? Magellen did it, why can't they?

It just blows my mind that some people overlook undiniable evidence like that.

And no Beldaran, it's different with Evolution. We have videos of Round Earth, but not Evolution. Just so I can say I didn't set myself up.
    Quote Originally Posted by rock_nog View Post
    Well of course eveything's closed for Easter - don't you know of the great Easter tradition of people barricading themselves up to protect themselves from the return of Zombie Christ?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.69%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

Quote Originally Posted by russadwan View Post
    First of all, the sun came one day after Earth. That's possible.
    This is the most retarded sentence I have ever read.

EDIT: It is so hilariously stupid and ignorant that I am quoting it in my signature, so I can always be reminded that whenever I feel like arguing with a christian, I have to stop and remember that they are suffering from a disability that causes their grasp on reality to be tenuous at best.

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.97%

Yes, do. I've borrowed so many of your political jokes, it's only fair.

We'll just see which one of us had the wrong grasp on reality...
    Well of course eveything's closed for Easter - don't you know of the great Easter tradition of people barricading themselves up to protect themselves from the return of Zombie Christ?

Karate guys for cash. Aegix Drakan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%

Then again, they have interpetted some strange things from the Bible before.
    ...you know Russ...even though someone's interpretation is different from yours, it doesn't make it wrong. We are dealing with an ANCIENT text here, so we can't exactly ask the writers what they intended. Also, I tend to treat the old testament stories with extreme skepticism. We're all spawned from TWO people? Dude, the amount of incest needed to create the human race from that is....phenomenal. Also, it was NEVER STATED ANYWHERE that they had a daughter. Now, I'm no expert, but....I THINK you need a male and a female in order to make more of any living thing.

Besides, how hard is it to believe that instead of planting us on the planet like potted geraniums, God looked at the Ape species, said "hmm...Maybe If I nudge one or two genes here, and a gene there...." and they eventually evolved to be humans? Is it REALLY that far-fetched?

Honestly, I think the best policy with these things is just to admit that we have no real clue what we're talking about. I'm content as a cucumber to have my theories, and keep my mind open to other possibilities rather than assume everyone else is wrong and that my line of thinking is the only right one, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by phattonez
    AGN is not meant for people who have lives. Come back home, turn the lights off and stare in awe at the glow that comes from the monitor.
    Do you enjoy challenging RPGs? Do you enjoy dark storylines? You'll like my game. Go on, it's not very long.
    You can download my game for free right here!
    Feedback on it would be nice. It'll help with future projects.

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%

I thought there was an entire forum for this kind of stuff :| Oh well, maybe I'm wrong.

I'm not sure about the Youtube wide screen. At least it is optional. I feel the same way about HD/ Wide screen (I know they are not one in the same, but..) Youtube as I do HDTV: Not enough people are doing it (broadcasters, and consumers) to make enough stuff for it, and make it worth it. How many HD channels do you have on your HD tuner that get shrunk on you TV, or often times get interference?

EDIT: Yeah, so, I just made a Pumpkin Pie. It is in the oven. I'll tell you how it turns out tomorrow :o

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.25%

We'll just see which one of us had the wrong grasp on reality...
    I wouldn't do that Russ. You have a pretty good track record of having a demonstrably weak grasp on reality. No offense intended or anything, but on multiple occasions you have made statements, guided by your personal religious views, which have been easily show to be flat out wrong.
    The artist formally known as macweirdo42, formally known as weirdguy (it's a long, uninteresting story).

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.97%

Quote Originally Posted by Aegix Drakan View Post
    ...God looked at the Ape species, said "hmm...Maybe If I nudge one or two genes here, and a gene there...." and they eventually evolved to be humans? Is it REALLY that far-fetched?
    Well, I don't see micro evolution to be far-fetched, but the God just doesn't seem to be the kind of person who would create one organism, and then start throwing genes in the mix to change. He could have, it just doesn't seem likely to me.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.69%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

I don't see micro evolution to be far-fetched
    Excellent! Now, imagine if micro-evolution were to happen billions of times over, and over, and over... if you slightly change something a hundred billion times, it will be completely different.

The funny thing is, the micro/macro distinction was invented by creationists. Scientists know that there is no such thing as micro or macro evolution. There is just evolution.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.96%

I haven't been too active lately (I blame Facebook), but I'm glad to be able to get back into the mix with this.

And this in particular:

First of all, the sun came one day after Earth.
    If Bel hadn't already sigged it, I probably would have.
    My quests:
    End of Time - First quest, uses classic graphics (Help/discussion thread)
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)
    End of Time DX - Remake of my first quest (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Thread Information