9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.26%

Re: So...

Quote Originally Posted by biggiy05 View Post
    They do. There was a little kid who stuck a straw into the grill of one of the fans and it jammed the fan. Highlight of my trip watching this person take off when he/she found out there was no air moving inside.
    I wish I coulda seen that... Would have been fun to watch.
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    91.57%

So I was e-mailing my girlfriend when she was at work to show her a truck I found that I want to look into. It turned into a two hour go around about who is going to have a bigger truck. That's gonna be sad if my girlfriend shows up at the fire station and pulls up beside my truck just to show everyone how small mine is....what's even worse is she has the money to buy a bigger truck.

I'm never gonna be able to live it down at the fire station if that happens. I think everyone should give me $5 and a cookie.
    Quote Originally Posted by AtmaWeapon View Post
    It means taking the fart pipe off of your stupid ricemobile and gently accelerating after stopping.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.99%

I didn't know I was part of the AG Elite....
    sweet.

Karate guys for cash. Aegix Drakan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    35.72%

Well the cookie is no problem, but...

I'd only be able to give you $5 Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by phattonez
    AGN is not meant for people who have lives. Come back home, turn the lights off and stare in awe at the glow that comes from the monitor.
    Do you enjoy challenging RPGs? Do you enjoy dark storylines? You'll like my game. Go on, it's not very long.
    You can download my game for free right here!
    Feedback on it would be nice. It'll help with future projects.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.98%

Anyone here ever see the new Oceans 11? I just thought of that scene where the two driving brothers are introduced. With the trucks.

Yeah, 5 bucks is my limit too. I'm poor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.45%

Quote Originally Posted by biggiy05 View Post
    So I was e-mailing my girlfriend when she was at work to show her a truck I found that I want to look into. It turned into a two hour go around about who is going to have a bigger truck. That's gonna be sad if my girlfriend shows up at the fire station and pulls up beside my truck just to show everyone how small mine is....what's even worse is she has the money to buy a bigger truck.

I'm never gonna be able to live it down at the fire station if that happens. I think everyone should give me $5 and a cookie.
    I don't have a cookie, but would you mind taking the stye out of my eye that's been bothering me? I want my contacts back.

So I went to a Dodger game today and saw an ex-girlfriend of mine on the big screen. I go to games to get away from life, not to have it slap me in the face. At least I didn't have to talk to her.
    invincible - "Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and everyone thinks that theirs is the only one that doesn't stink."

Elihu Burritt - "Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence."

2008 Record (final): 84-78: NL West Champs

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Marsden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.43%

You ever seen The Naked Gun? Your conversation reminds me of an early scene from that...
    Welcome home, Frank. Good work in Beirut. We heard about it.
    Thanks. l want to know one thing - is it true about Victoria?
    l'm afraid so. She ran off with some guy. They got married last week.
    Then it's over. All of this is meaningless. l did it for her. Everything. And now she's gone. [Stepping off the plane to a bunch of reporters] And you came down here to get a hot story, didn't you? Pictures of me
    to sell your newspapers.
    - Frank...
    Sure, you think l'm a big hero. Do any of you understand how a man can hurt inside?
    Frank, they're not here for you. ''Weird Al'' Yankovic is on the plane. [He emerges, the press go wild. The two get into a car and drive off]
    What about the wedding? What was she wearing?
    Don't torture yourself! Put her out of your mind.
    l can't get her out of my mind. What about the guy? Do you know anything about him?
    Not much. Just that he's an Olympic gymnast and it's the best sex she's ever had.
    l trusted her and followed my heart. Foolishly, it seems. l'm just gonna have
    to learn to forget. That's why l took my vacation in Beirut - to find some peace. lt won't be easy. Everywhere l look, something reminds me of her. [They drive past a pair of fuel storage facilities that look suspiciously like boobs]
    AGN's resident Doctor Who, Star Wars and Torchwood fan

Current life projects: Survive job, stay awake, write stuff, find new job. Not in that order.

Hey, I do online reviews now! Check out my site to see the latest videos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    91.57%

Loans suck because they have an interest rate on them but having a loan for school I can deal with. I qualify for a stafford loan and I don't need all of it so I can send in a change form and only ask for what I need.

Now that I know I don't have to pay out of pocket I can go start working with my personal trainer again.

Last thing left is to get my mom off my back about giving her more money every month. Who in their right mind tells their kid to put off their education so they can give them more money every month?!
    Quote Originally Posted by AtmaWeapon View Post
    It means taking the fart pipe off of your stupid ricemobile and gently accelerating after stopping.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.45%

Apparently your mother. My mom doesn't even want me to get a job for college, I guess she doesn't want me to learn anything about life in college.
    invincible - "Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and everyone thinks that theirs is the only one that doesn't stink."

Elihu Burritt - "Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence."

2008 Record (final): 84-78: NL West Champs

Glenn the Great

You are truly blessed if you don't have to work during college.

I haven't had to have a job during college, and it has allowed me to focus my time on my studies. Most people I know who balance school and work have poor grades.

Thread Information