Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.41%

Re: So...

I hope Harry dies. I've had enough of him.
    invincible - "Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and everyone thinks that theirs is the only one that doesn't stink."

Elihu Burritt - "Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence."

2008 Record (final): 84-78: NL West Champs

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Marsden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%

I don't care what happens to him. JK just needs a script editor not afraid to point out her mistakes. Like George 'It's for the kids' Lucas, she's gotten so big, it's almost as if people are afraid to say No to her.

It's 07:24, I've been up for 20 minutes and I don't want to go into work. Bleh.
    AGN's resident Doctor Who, Star Wars and Torchwood fan

Current life projects: Survive job, stay awake, write stuff, find new job. Not in that order.

Hey, I do online reviews now! Check out my site to see the latest videos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.94%

I will say that she is a good writer when it comes to pulling you in and making you want to read more, but her writing style, use of rythem, metaphor, etc. could use some serious help.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.23%

Interesting stories the Potter books are. When I first heard of them I was thinking it was some weird thing to get the attention of little kids. Then I saw the second movie. That's right. I didn't watch the first movie or read any of the books. I started with the second movie. It hooked me into beleiving that it can be for anyone. So I started reading the books from the first and watched all the movies after the second (except for the last two that were released and I STILL haven't watched the first one) and have read all the books t hat have been released. I was dissapointed about the end of the 6th, yet somehow expected it.
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Marsden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%

Challenge time!

Find that story thread in which I originally posted my first three South Park parodies. It was for a competition hosted by Glenn the Great (who never got around to writing the second one he promised), and I wanna reread the 'lost scene' from Episode I.

A cookie to the winner who posts the link to it here!
    AGN's resident Doctor Who, Star Wars and Torchwood fan

Current life projects: Survive job, stay awake, write stuff, find new job. Not in that order.

Hey, I do online reviews now! Check out my site to see the latest videos.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    49.78%

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Marsden View Post
    Challenge time!

Find that story thread in which I originally posted my first three South Park parodies. It was for a competition hosted by Glenn the Great (who never got around to writing the second one he promised), and I wanna reread the 'lost scene' from Episode I.

Easy:

http://www.armageddongames.net/forum...threadid=96842

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.94%

Arrgghh, Luigi, you beat me by literally one minuite.

Ah well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    91.52%

So....

I got another set of x-rays which brings my grand total so far up to 40+ and I've still got two more years with this doctor. Looks like the bar in my chest hasn't moved and I just needed a new clavicle brace(go look it up) to help keep my body from slumping over and molding the bar into that position which would suck.

I'm cleared for my emt-basic class in the fall and I go back to work August 7th. Not looking forward to work but after I finish class in December I can start looking for a job in the ER after February.

Oh and Glitch fucks sheep on the weekends. Glenn is going to be a very lonely programmer in 20 years, Belderan smells like cottage cheese and this was all random but very true.
    Quote Originally Posted by AtmaWeapon View Post
    It means taking the fart pipe off of your stupid ricemobile and gently accelerating after stopping.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.41%

And once again I escape social degradation by Biggiy.

California summers are too damn hot. I want to move closer to the coast.
    invincible - "Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and everyone thinks that theirs is the only one that doesn't stink."

Elihu Burritt - "Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence."

2008 Record (final): 84-78: NL West Champs

Glenn the Great

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Marsden View Post
    Challenge time!

I know I was busy and other things got in the way so I didn't finish the story. I had written some of it, so rather than keep saying I'll finish it and have it be forever until I do, I'll just throw down what I had, exactly as it was when I last worked on it on May 1st according to the file's Last Modified date.

AGNerds! Episode Two!

It's been a few weeks since the 2007 AGN Convention, and things have finally returned to normal for the AGNerds.

The setting of today's show is The AGN Station. It's an old abandoned roundhouse located in Gaysport, Ohio. It once proudly served the B&O Railroad, but it is now the headquarters of the notorious crime boss, War Lord, and his nefarious gang, "The Gangsta D's".

War Lord's throne/poker room is at the upper levels of the rafters, while Dark Nation's ZC Creature Feature Workshop is down in the basement.

After getting a good look around the place, the camera settles in around War Lord's throne. War Lord is seated in a big metal chair, half obscured by shadows. He's dressed in a strange mix of wigger and Italian mobster attire. Around him at a poker table are the AG Elite, which would be Moocow, Breaker, Glitch, Biggiy, Goki, Goat, Ganonator, Daarkseid, Dechipher, and Ghaleon. They are engaged in a game of cards and seem to be having a discussion.

War Lord: (in a Godfather-like voice) Mah niggas... Ah funds ah low.... We needs us a new hooker to bring in ah tha moolah.

Glitch: What's wrong with Moocow?

War Lord: (in Godfather voice) She's ah gotten too loose. Mah clients do nah like it being ah too loose.

*Moocow snarls and reaches down into her purse*

War Lord: Ah'm ah sorry! Put ah-away-ah yah dildo. Ah make good, we make-ah tha money!

Moocow: Only if you drop that cheesy accent. It sucks ass worse than Ganonator on a bad night.

War Lord: Word, Ho.

War Lord: All I've got is an Ace....

*Ghaleon slams his cards down*

Ghaleon: GO FISH!!!

*Ghaleon is grinning and eyeing everyone left and right.*

*Everyone is silent*

Glitch: Fuck this game, fuck this shit, I'm broke, I'm sick of these kid games, I want to play Real Poker for fucking money again!

Goki: Right mates, I agree. The Premium Memberships don't work anymore, let's just get our new hooker already!

Biggiy: Who's it going to be?

War Lord: Alright G's, here's the lowdown. My contact down in the hood, his street-name be Cyborg, he be eye'n a chick. Her name be Lilith.

Goki: Crikey! I know that bitch! We'd have no luck with her, she doesn't like me, and thinks I'm whiny!

Goat: I hear that whiny ass of yours say "Crikey" one more fucking time I'm gonna drop you in tha Antz!

*The camera pans over to a large round sealed door embedded in the floor, dead center of the station*

Goki: You wouldn't! ... heh...heh... Right..... mate?

**** Now the camera changes over to a parking lot outside the AGN Station****

**** Lightningz and ZeldaFan pull up in a small two-seater GoKart *****

Thread Information